The Mines of Moria

They made their way out of Caradhas going down a rocky path heading a broken bridge Reaper shake the snow off his helmet Weiss said, "Feels good to be out" Yang smirks said, "I thought you like the snow, Ice Queen" Weiss irritated said "Be quiet you" Ruby chuckles as Blake smiles at this before following them.

Gandalf calls "Frodo, come and help an old man" Frodo went to Gandalf who put his arm over his shoulder walking forward "How is your shoulder" Frodo looks said "Better than it was" Gandalf ask, "And the Ring" He stops Frodo stands in front of Gandalf the lower his gaze "You feel its power growing, don't you" Gandalf stares "I've felt it too".

He lowers his voice "You must be careful now" Frodo slowly looks up "Evil will be drawn to you from outside the Fellowship" He stares at Gandalf "And, I fear, from within" They look to see Boromir walks by Frodo ask, "Who then do I trust" Gandalf looks back said "You must trust yourself" He narrow his eyes "Trust your own strengths".

Frodo confuse ask "What do you mean" Gandalf said, "There are many powers in this world for good or for evil" Frodo stares "Some area greater than I am" Gandalf stares back "And some I have not yet been tested" Gimli arrives he spots points said, "The walls of Moria" The Fellowship looks in the direction to see giant walls on the side of a mountain.

They walk on a path between the walls and water Blake ask, "So how do we get in Moria" Gimli said, "Dwarf doors are invisible when closed" He taps the wall next to him as Gandalf at the front feeling the wall said "Yes, Gimli, their own masters cannot find them if their secrets are forgotten" Legolas ask, "Why doesn't that surprise me"?

Gimli heard him growls before going Frodo took a step, but it made his foot slip into the water he moves back looking out as the Fellowship continues until Gandalf stop at a wall said "Well, let's see" He feels the wall and stop looks "Ithildin" He feels the mark "It mirrors only starlight and moonlight" Gandalf turns to the sky.

The clouds move to reveal a full moon then behind Gandalf the Ithildin glows brightly Gandalf smiles, Gimli in awe, Ruby surprise to see it with her team, Reaper eyes widen a bit to see the door Gandalf use his staff "It reads, 'The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria" He move his staff "Speak, friend, and enter'".

Merry ask "What do you supposed that means" Gandalf still looking said "Oh, it's quite simple" He turns "If you are a friend, you speak the password, and the doors will open" Gandalf turns back to the door place his staff on it "Gate of the Elves open for me now" But the door stayed closed confusing everyone.

Gandalf move his staff back then raise it with his other hand bowing "Doorway of the Dwarf-folk listen to the word of my tongue" But the door stayed closed Yang rubs her head said, "I'm confused" Pippin said, "Nothing's happening" Gandalf went up to the door tries to push it he said, "I once knew every spell in all tongues of Elves, Men and Orces".

Pippin ask, "What are you going to do, then" Annoyed Gandalf said, "Knock your head against these doors, Peregrin Took" Pippin frowns a bit "And if that does not shatter them..." Gandalf turns "...and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions..." He takes a breath "...I will try to find the opening words".

So, the Fellowship all sit down as Gandalf continues to try to open the doors while Weiss, Aragorn and Sam unpack the supplies from Bill taking the saddle off Aragorn said, "Mines are no place for a pony" Weiss helping said "Even one as brave as Bill" Sam pats Bill sadly said "Bye-bye, Bill" Taking the bridle off Aragorn said, "Go on, Bill" He turns Bill around "Go on".

Bill starts to trot away Weiss notice Sam's expression she puts a hand on his shoulder she said, "Don't worry, Sam, I'm sure Bill knows the way home" Sam watch him go while Yang, Merry and Pippin threw rocks into the water Yang picking up one looks to Pippin and said, "Bet I can throw further than you, Pippin".