Fangorn Forest, Swamp

The next morning Aragorn, Yang, Legolas and Gimli keeps running but Legolas stops looks to the sun Yang notice ask, "What is it" Legolas staring said, "Red sun rises" He turns "Blood has been spilled this night" They continue to follow Aragorn they run down until Aragorn stops, he kneels to look a noise got his attention.

Aragorn looks gets up then he motions Legolas, Gimli and Yang to follow him they run towards a they hide just appearing from where they stood is Rohan soldiers riding pass Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Yang all saw them they look to one another Aragorn gets up as the last of the soldiers rides by Aragorn yells "Riders of Rohan..."

Legolas, Yang and Gimli join him "...what news from the mark" Raising his spear is Éomer making him, and his company turn back towards them Yang ask, "You sure this is a good idea" They watch the soldiers get closer Aragorn, Yang, Gimli and Legolas stood back-to-back as the rider's ride around them forming a circle and lower their spears towards them.

Aragorn raise his hands then Éomer rides to the middle ask, "What business does an Elf, a Man, a Dwarf and a girl have in Riddermark" Aragorn, Yang, Legolas and Gimli all turn to Éomer who is impatient "Speak quickly" Gimli nods said, "Give me your name, horse-master, and I shall give you mine".

Éomer stares at Gimli for a second before giving his spear to a soldier and getting off his horse walks forward Gimli raise his head as Aragorn place a hand on his shoulder Éomer said "I would cut off your head Dwarf..." Gimli stare as Yang frowns "...if it stood but a little higher from the ground" Suddenly Legolas pull an arrow out aims he said "You would die before your stroke fell".

The Riders all move their spears closer to them, but Aragorn put his hand on Legolas arm lowering his bow Gimli sighs so does Yang who said, "That was close" Aragorn turns to Éomer and said, "I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn" He motion Gimli "This is Gimli, son of Gloin" He motion Yang "Yang, daughter of..." Yang said "Taiyang".

Aragorn motion Legolas and said, "Legolas of the Woodland Realm" Éomer looks to Legolas who stares "We are friends of Rohan and of Théoden, your king" Éomer frowns said, "Théoden no longer recognises friend from foe" He pulls off his helmet "Not even his own kin" The Riders all raise their spears away.

Éomer looks to the Riders "Saruman has poisoned the mind of the king..." He looks back "...and has claimed lordship over these lands" Aragorn and Legolas look to one another "My company are loyal to Rohan" Éomer moves a bit "And for that, we are banished" Aragorn looks to Éomer "The White Wizard is cunning".

He looks to Legolas "He walk here and there, they say..." Gimli move a bit Yang cross her arms a bit "...as an old man hooded and cloaked" Éomer step closer to Legolas look to him "And everywhere, his spies slip past our nets" Yang had enough said "Hang on we are no spies" Éomer looks to her as Aragorn said, "Yang is right".

Éomer looks to Aragorn "We track a party of Uruk Hai westward across the plains" Éomer stares "They've taken four of our friend's captive" But Éomer said "The Uruks are destroyed we slaughter them during night" Shocking them Gimli said, "But there two Hobbits and two girls" He point "Did you see two Hobbits and two girls with them".

Aragorn move his hand said, "The Hobbits would be small, only children to your eyes" Yang said, "And the two girls one in white with white hair tied in a ponytail and the other girl in black with black hair and a bow on top" But Éomer just said "We left none alive" Shocking them Yang ask "What" Éomer turns points said, "We pile the carcasses and burned them".

In the distance over a hill is smoke seen Gimli ask "Dead" Éomer nods said, "I am sorry" Yang shake her head as Éomer turns whistles "Hasufel, Arod, Raven" Three horses walk forward one brown, one white and one black "May these horses bear you to better fortunes than their former masters" Aragorn, Legolas and Yang took the reins "Farewell".