The Battle of the Pelennor Fields

Meanwhile Gothmog turns as Orcs around him march forward but stop Gothmog limps forward as the horn is heard he growls appearing on top of the hill is the Rohan army all riding towards the top and stop at the front Théoden stops his horse looks to see the legions of Orcs in front of Minas Tirith and the state it is in now.

Blake looks said "That's a lot of Orcs" Éowyn and Merry both saw it Éowyn puts an arm around Merry who holds it with his hand Éowyn said "Courage, Merry" Staring at the Orcs "Courage for our friends" Blake nods staring said "Believe in courage Merry" Éomer riding forward with Rohan soldiers behind him to the top of the hill saw the Orcs.

Gothmog limps forward yells "Form ranks, you maggots" An Orc follows him "Form ranks" The Orcs look to one another "Pikes in front" The Orcs with pike's march forward "Archers behind" An Orc growls as the pikes get into position as Théoden turn his horse and rides towards Éomer who notice Théoden calls "Éomer, take you eored down the left flank".

Éomer turns said "Flank ready" Théoden rides pass said "Gamling, follow the king's banner down the centre" Gamling moves to the centre as Théoden turns his horse "Grimbold, take your company right after you pass the wall" Théoden motion "Fourth, and fear no darkness" Grimbold rides forward to his position.

Théoden turns to the soldiers "Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden" Blake looks at him as Éowyn lowers her gaze not to be caught "Spears shall be shaken, shield shall be splintered..." Théoden he rides away "...a sword-day, a red day..." The sun rises above them "...ere the sun rises" The Rohan army is ready the front lower their spears.

The Orcs lower their pikes ready Éowyn said "No matter what happens, stay with Blake and I" Blake looks to him she said, "We'll look after you" Merry nods but notice Théoden riding using his sword to hit the spears he said, "Ride now" He keeps going "Ride now" He keeps hitting the spears "Ride, ride for ruin and the world's ending".

He stops and turn his horse he raises his sword "Death" The soldiers raise their weapons yell "Death" Éowyn looks down and Blake raise her hand Théoden yells "Death" The Soldiers yell "Death" Blake grips her sword handle Théoden yells "Death" The Soldiers yell "Death" Merry raise his sword yell "Death" Éowyn raise her spear yell "Death" Blake pulls her sword out and yell "Death".

The Rohirrim army is ready Théoden turns yell "Forth Eorlingas" A soldier blows a horn, and six more soldiers join blowing horns Théoden rides forward and the Rohirrim follow battle crying they charge forward follow Théoden who takes breath, Merry leaning a bit forward, Blake gripping her sword tightly.

The Rohirrim soldiers all battle cry charging forward while the Orcs archers move forward and raise their bows ready the Rohirrim charge forward battle crying showing the amount charging forward Gothmog yells "Fire" The Orcs fire a few soldiers got hit Merry yells "Death" More Orcs fire and a few more soldiers got hit Théoden point his sword yell "Charge".

Gothmog turns said "Fire at will" The Orcs fire and a few more soldiers got hit and the rest battle cry Gothmog frowns noticing the Rohirrim still coming, Éomer battle cries while changing his grip on his spear as Orcs start to get frighten and some start to move back the soldiers keep charging forward until the Rohirrim clash against the Orcs some throwing spears and others trampling them.

Éowyn and Blake both battle cry while a group of Rohirrim soldiers battle cry charging forward trampling over Orcs while more Orcs including Gothmog started move back scare and the Rohirrim clash into them Théoden kills an Orc and Éomer battle cries as the Rohirrim army charge into the Legions of Orcs saving Minas Tirith.