Sidemen Spelling Bee 2

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : May 11th, 2020
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Digimen
- Mentions of the COVID pandemic
- Bloody long...

Your outfit ⤵️

***

"Welcome, Sidemen." JJ introduced as I shifted in my chair slightly. "It has been a while, huh?" He continued doing his Folabi voice, laughing maniacally at the end. "Obviously, we are currently in lockdown to stop the spread of this evil juju disease..." We all attempted to stifle our laughter as he continued. "...Also known as the Coronavirus. And thanks to the hard work of NHS."

"Woo!" Vik cheered making me grab onto the side of my headphones, definitely need to turn the volume down. As I fixed my settings JJ continued to talk.

"Countless lives are being saved." He finished off, someone starting to clap in the background making me realise that I turned it down a tad too far. "Yeah, let's clap for the NHS." Finding the perfect middle ground I joined in on the boys clapping for our brave NHS workers. "Big clap, big clap, big clap." JJ muttered as our applause died down. "However, the evil conservatives before all of this coronavirus, they didn't want to support the NHS. Yes, so today, we are going to find out which one of you is a Tory."

"Oh no." I heard Harry mutter as we all started to chuckle nervously.

"Yes, oh yes. Yes, oh, you're all going to be found out. And the best way to find that out is through a spelling bee." I couldn't help but chuckle quietly into my palm.

"Right..." Vik trailed off.

"But! This is not, this is not any ordinary spelling bee. We're going to mix with the urban scene and do an urban spelling bee."

"Oh, great..." I groaned running a hand through my hair.

"Aye, aye! I hope you're ready!" JJ said dancing from side to side in his chair. "You're ready for the urban spelling bee."

"Is that you're urban outfit?" Vik asked making me chuckle. JJ kind of made and 'eh' noise as he tried to think of a reply. "Have you been-"

"Vik, shut up." He snapped finally coming up with an answer.

"-to urban Outfitters?" Vik carried on like JJ hadn't interrupted him.

"I was gonna say that." I piped up laughing, JJ's voice getting drowned out by mine.

"Both of you shut up!" JJ spat causing me to quickly seal my lips shut. "Don't speak to me, huh. You think since you're over there, I can't come get you, huh? I know juju."