Y/n Shows Off New Lock Screen

Channel : Y/c/nShorts
Post date : June 7th, 2023
Word count : 386
Edited : ☑️

Author note

I thought up this idea while I was doing housework this morning and thought it was cute, so I'm posting it. This is also just my way of celebrating the wedding and congratulating the happy couple!
This was inspired by Fraya's Tweet the other day, I've added it up at the top if you haven't seen it.
Much love, as always, Eyelyn. <3

Question

Do you want to see these sort of little stream-like clips in the future? Or should I never do it again?

I can't really answer this one... XD I want to hear your opinion!

!Warnings!

- None that I know of.

Your outfit ⤵️

***

"Freya showed off her new Lock Screen on Twitter yesterday." I read out the question that had caught my eye in my chat. "Have you changed yours?"

"Funny you ask that." I chuckled, leaning forward in my desk chair and plucking my phone up from my desk. "I changed it on... the fourth I think... The day after the wedding." I waved off my miss remembering to the camera. "Anyway, I changed it to a group picture of all of us." I announced.

I brought my phone up to the camera, holding my free hand behind it so it wouldn't lock focus on my face. Once I saw that it had focused on my dark phone screen on my other monitor, I clicked the side button making it light up with the massive group photo of us all at Simon and Talia's wedding.

My eyes flicked over to my stream chat, watching it go wild with many adorable comments. I chuckled, watching them go by. Lowering my phone, I placed it back on my desk.

"Why no photo of the happy couple?" I read out another question that was prompted by the new Lock Screen I showed off.

"They're there." I chuckled, looking down to my phone and clicking the side button again. The screen lit up to show the photo that always made me smile. "They're in the middle. I suppose you mean why not have a photo of just them. And the answer to that is because I feel like that's a thing they should do if they want to, not me."

***