Sidemen Come Dine With Me

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : April 6th, 2020
Word count : 38,976
Edited : ☑

Author note

Welcome back to the Eighth Member!
Long time no see, and I apologise for that but just take a look at the word count, that explains half the reason this has taken me so long to complete. But I hope you enjoy it! And I would just like to let you all know that I've officially graduated! My studies are all over and done! So, now I begin my job hunt... Yay...
Also, I've had my first taste of Meta Moon this afternoon, not a massive fan must say but it is nowhere near as bad as Tropical Punch!
Much love, as always, Eyelyn. <3

Question

What is your favourite underrated duo that includes Y/n, aka you? Basically I'm asking, what duo would you like to see more of in the future? E.g. Josh and Y/n, Vik and Y/n, etc.

This is all on you lot.

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Vomiting
- Consumption of meat
- Mentions to Coronavirus
- One racial slur, that shall not be repeated!
- Mentions of a food allergy
- Long, long chapter!

Your outfit ⤵️
(Starting outfit)
(Absolutely awful quality, I'm so sorry)

Your outfit ⤵️(Starting outfit) (Absolutely awful quality, I'm so sorry)

***

Gently I rapped my knuckles on Ethan's apartment door, waiting for someone to come let me in. I cleared notifications while I waited and slid my phone in my hoodie pocket when Kon opened the door.

"They want you to wait in Ethan's office." He informed me.

"In Ethan's office, okay." I chimed, sending him a warm smile as I shut the door behind me. I made my way down the hall until I reached Ethan's office door. "Hi boys." I called out to our hosts for tonight. I chuckled to myself when I didn't receive a reply. They were either still out or too busy.

Opening the door I found out I was the second person to arrive which meant we had a hot minute to wait for the other four boys to arrive. I sat down in Ethan's desk chair pulling it out slightly so I would be in the shot of the camera that someone had set up to record us while we waited.

Not long after two more of the boys arrived, meaning we were waiting on the two flatmates to arrive last and late, might I add. Vik, Harry and Tobi took up the couch and there was no way I was giving up Ethan's desk chair. Harry and I were scrolling through our phones to cure our boredom while we waited meanwhile Vik and Tobi were just sitting in silence.

"So, we were told to get here seventeen minutes ago." Vik started up a conversation between us all, I locked my phone and sat it on Ethan's slightly cluttered desk. "And we've got here and we're getting starved."