Sidemen $20,000 vs $200 Holiday (Europe Edition) part 3

Welcome to part 3! You know the drill by now!

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : October 28th, 2019
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Foul language.

Same outfit as the previous chapter ⤵️ Well except for the #purpleteam t-shirt and purple lense sunglasses.

***

"-And that's everything that's happened so far on the trip." I said finishing my giant rant.

"Wow." Was all she said in response. She had been saying things like 'oh' or 'I see'. But that was about it. "But Sticky Vicky was on the list so... doesn't that mean you have to do it?"

"Well, I guess but Josh probably would've expected this." I said simply.

"Right, well I should probably go eat something." She said just as the boys came out of the bar with wide eyes.

"Okay, the boys have just arrived so I'll talk to you soon." I said, practically hearing her nod. "Love you."

"Love you too, talk soon!" She exclaimed brightly. I smiled and hung up my phone, putting it in my pocket.

I crossed my arms over my chest as they crossed the road, seemingly having noticed where I was. They were filming me as they walked over.

"So, how was it?" I asked once they were close enough. They all just stared at me, not really knowing what to say which made me laugh slightly. "That good huh?" I laughed. They got over to me and Vik turned the camera around so we could all be in the shot.

"Alright." Simon said looking at the camera.

"Josh." Vik said at the same time as Simon spoke.

"Sticky Vicky, you are very talented." Simon said, Vik making a 'pfffttt' noise.

"Sticky Vicky, you've just done something I didn't think I'd ever see in my years on the plant." Ethan said, pretty much continuing from where Simon left off.

"I'm talking like... all I'm saying right, a pole about this long." Simon said holding up both of his index fingers and spacing then apart about 120 cm. My eyes widened out of shock.

"Yep, and that's all I need to know." I said nodding and scrunching up my nose. I pulled out my phone as the boys kept explaining their experience and ticked 'Find local star Sticky Vicky' off our list of things to do.

"-she started pulling tinsel out." Ethan said making my head snap up from my phone, eyes wide.

"Jesus." I muttered to myself.