Sidemen $20,000 vs $200 Holiday (Europe Edition)

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : October 28th, 2019
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Foul language.
- This is gonna' be bloody long so... I WILL be splitting it up into parts.
- Italics is thrid person (just a reminder)

Your outfit for the first day when you show up at the airport ⤵️

***

I stood in the middle of my living room glancing around before looking at my feet, my suitcase standing next to me and my backpack resting on my back.

"Ok, Wallet, check." I started to check stuff of my mental list, patting my back pocket making sure it was there. "Chargers, check. Laptop, check. Toiletries, check. Clothes, check. Eye mask, check. Travel pillow, check. Snacks/water, check. And last but not least luggage lock....." I pulled the lock out of the front pocket of my shorts and attached it to my suitcase. "Check."

Smiling I walked out of the door, locking it behind me. I took the elevator down to the main floor and walked outside, I stood against the concrete wall waiting for my Uber driver to pick me up. I never got a car when I moved to London, since I live in the middle of the city I didn't think it was really that necessary. Finally the car pulled up, I quickly got in and was off to the airport.

Arriving at the airport I walked through the front doors and wandered my way over to our assigned meeting spot. Once everyone had arrived we all started up our cameras filming our own faces while josh filmed us as well.

"Hello and welcome, to a nice... holiday for you all." Josh welcomed as we all stood there shaking in our boots.

"I don't like this." Vik said, everyone groaning about how horrible it is.

"We get quieter and quieter every time. We're like." Ethan said pulling an over exaggerated nervous face after he'd finished talking. Everyone laughed, though I think they were more nervous laughs than anything.

"Vik, pointed out that Josh gets a nice holiday every time." Simon chimed in pointing at Vik.

"Well, he does plan the whole thing." I said before a few fans came up behind us.

"Oh, we've got company." JJ said causing us all to turn and look and the two people. We said a quick hello then returned to filming our video.

"Once again, the colors have changed, we've got two different teams this time. We've got an orange team and a purple team." Josh continued to explain the video. We all hummed what team we think we should be on before Josh spoke up again. "Orange team." He said motioning to his right (our left). "Purple team." He said motioning his hand in the other direction. "So purple this side, orange this side. Who wants to go first?" He asked. Everyone stayed quiet.

"Yeah, I will, because-" Ethan started, Simon and JJ cutting him off with there complaining.

"Was he first last time?" Josh asked, Simon and JJ still complaining about Ethan going first.