Sidemen Tinder in Real Life (UK YouTube Edition)

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : March 2nd, 2020
Word count : 20,239
Edited : ☑️

Author note

When I finished this chapter I was trying to think of something to say. And now I have something. Story time! Yesterday (as of April 5th, 2024) I fell down the stairs. I was going down our inside stairs down to the garage and my foot slipped out from underneath me. I was sent into the wall and concussed my toe, that is actually what it said on the injury form. So, yeah. I bent the nail back, spent three hours at A & E and had to have laughing gas for the first time ever so they could fix it. And thus concludes my story. And I may have also bruised my ass and have to go to my cousin's birthday tomorrow night and sit for like four or five hours... Yay! It could have been a lot worse to be fair! I think I'm very lucky to not have broken a bone. Anyways, thank you for reading!
Much love, as always, Eyelyn. <3

Question

Who's your favourite Sidemen member?

Mine is the man I use as my profile pic, Simon Minter.

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Inappropriate behaviour/jokes
- Girl x girl pick up lines, shouldn't have to be a warning but some people suck so...
- Mentions of Covid-19
- Censored moment
- Dark humour/jokes

Your outfit ⤵️
(Image on the left is not mine! All credits goes to the original owner!)

Your outfit ⤵️(Image on the left is not mine! All credits goes to the original owner!)

***

I fiddled with my fingers nervously as we all awaited for the first girl to walk into our studio. It's time for another Tinder which means we were all lined up in a long line facing a cutout of the yes or no Tinder screen. This time however we had some extra guests, Lux, Freezy and Stephen were in this with us.

As our crew explained that the first girl was about to walk in, I took a moment to shake my shoulders to rid the tension. I'm fourth which means I have time, I'm not first and I'm not last. Best possible position. I put on the confidence that you have to come to shoots like these with. I'm more than likely never going to see any of them ever again, although we are doing it with YouTubers this time.

That thought was wiped from my brain when our first girl walked in, stopping on the other side of the cardboard stand.

"Hi, I'm Becky, I'm twenty-on and I'm from Wales." Becky introduced herself to our camera over our shoulders. She nodded to herself or the camera, turning back to face the first person in our line.

"Hi, I'm JJ, I'm twenty-six." JJ introduced himself, clasping his hands together in front of himself. "And uh, let me show you a magic trick. Do you have any money with you right now?"