Sidemen Extreme Cook Off

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : June 14th, 2021
Word count : 27,028
Edited : ☑️

Author note

I would just like to let you all know that this is the last video (for a while) that is over an hour long in my request list. The next nine videos are all under an hour long, which means that hopefully updates will become more frequent. Key word in that sentence is hopefully. 'XD
Much love, as always, Eyelyn. <3

Question

Which Sidemen member would you want as a cooking partner?

Personally I think Tobi's the best shout. He's a decent cook and he's nice. I think Ethan's the best cook out of the lot but I feel like he could potentially get snippy with things that're being done wrong.

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Phil
- Mentions of lockdown/Covid
- Censored moment
- Mention of self harm/suicide
- Sexual references

Your outfit ⤵️
(Temporary)

Your outfit ⤵️(Temporary)

***

"Welcome to the Sidemen "Extreme Cook Off"!" Simon introduced, throwing his arms out either side of him. I smiled at the camera. "Today, two teams are gonna go head to head to cook a meal for our YouTube guests." Simon carried on, I let out a small chuckle watching Tobi stand up from his hidden position behind Simon.

We all began to applaud our lovely guests that had come down to be our judges for today, which sounded like a death wish to me but hey. We had Lux, Randy, Niko and Chunkz, all of whom were already sitting at their long table off to the side.

"Now-" Simon went to carry on but a loud voice, one I always dreaded, interrupted him.

"Oi! What the fuck is going on out here?" Phil shouted, storming out from the kitchen. I let out a loud sigh, placing my hand on my hip. "I'm just standing in my kitchen. And all I can hear is you fucking going on out here." He continued, whipping his tea towel out and hitting Simon, who was crafty enough to be our host, in the stomach. "I'm trying to concentrate."

"I thought, I thought I was a host." Simon mumbled, moving from the centre of our group off to the side.

"What are you doing here?" He asked us, scanning our line.

"What are you doing here?" I countered, letting out a fake sob and fake sob. I shifted to lean on Josh's shoulder, upset that we had to put up with him while we cooked today. Cooking was hard enough without him screaming my ear off all day!