Sidemen $20,000 vs $200 Holiday (Europe Edition) part 4

Welcome to part 4, the last part. I don't know if I'm sad about that or happy...

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : October 28th, 2019
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Foul language.

Same outfit as it was at the end of the last chapter ⤵️

***

"Yeah, but what were doing here, bro, it isn't just a sand house, bro, we're building an empire." Ethan told Simon as he paused his excavation.

"A sand empire?" Simon confirmed.

"Yes." Ethan said as he went back to digging the small trench.

"Okay."

"This is definitely gonna crumble, 100% crumble." Simon told Vik as he flipped the bucket full of sand upside down. Vik tapped the top of the bucket with his foot before playing the drums on it. Vik slowly pulled the bucket off, revealing the almost perfect castle turret. "It looks good. It's decent."

"You know what? We lost the uh shape on the..." Vik trailed off as he admired his work.

"Yeah, the top." Simom said finishing off what Vik was saying. "Let's see Ethan's tactics." Simon said moving slightly to film Ethan.

"I haven't done this in a while." Ethan admitted before flipping the full bucket upside down as well. He grabbed the blue shovel he was using to dig and smacked it against the top of the bucket. He patted each side of the sand next to where the bucket was sitting. Then salt baed some sand on top of the bucket.

"That's the magic touch right there." Vik laughed as he watched Ethan.

"You've just, you've just salt bae." Simon laughed, Vik soon joining in again.

"He sand baed our, our tower." Vik laughed as Ethan pulled the bucket off of the tower.

"Vik, Vik, Vik he's actually mugged you off." Simon said as he filmed Ethan's impeccable sand tower.

"N/n, what do you think?" Vik asked as they all turned to Y/n who was lying on the sand.

"Is she asleep?" Ethan laughed as they wandered over to her. They all noticed that she was softly snoring as she lay perfectly still. They all started laughing hysterically.

"Y/n!" Simon yelled making her shoot upwards in surprise. She fumbled her sunglasses off and held her hand to her heart.