Sidemen Total Wipeout Challenge

Since none of you answered what I should do about requests, I'm just gonna do one of these at the start of the chapters: 🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : August 12th, 2019
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Injury

Your outfit ⤵️

***

We all arrived at the Total Wipeout course, after a short flight to The Netherlands. The boys all stood next to me in their wetsuits with life jackets over the top. I unfortunately injured myself two weeks ago so I, according to the boys, had to sit this one out... I protested all I could but they wouldn't let me do it, even though I totally could.

JJ was up first. He made is way to the starting slide and looked to the camera we set up. The first part of the course are the floating foam blocks. He got down to his hands and knees before he pushed himself off of the flat. He slid down the slide face first making all of us on the side lines cheer out. He landed on the first foam square, nearly slipping off but he managed to hang on.

"Go JJ. Big jump." Ethan yelled, but considering the distance and the wind he probably didn't hear it. JJ got to his feet as the block swayed underneath him. He made his way slowly to the edge all of us yelling at him to jump.

Bending down he pushed himself off of the block he was standing on and landed on his stomach. We all laughed in unison as we watched JJ struggle to hold on. He only gave up when he didn't have the strength to hold on any longer. He wadded in the water and cursed.

"Why is he wearing glasses?" Vik asked extending his arm out, to point at JJ. "Why is he..?" Vik trailed off being cut off by all of our laughter. "He looks like crazy frog." Vik continued to laugh. I cracked up at his joke, putting more pressure on my crutches.

JJ began to slowly make his way over to the ladder, since he completely failed that challenge.

"Go on KSI!" Simon cheered as JJ began his climb.

"Give us some pace. Give us some pace, lad." Ethan yelled over to him.

"His shorts are gonna trip him up." Vik commented, I nodded along with the rest of the boys. JJ now stood on top of the platform staring at the spinning blades covered in foam padding.

"I don't know if I can do this." I barely heard JJ say. We all yelled out excited as JJ started to move.

He walked within an inch of the red padding before he backed up again. We all laughed, while I pulled my arm out of my crutch and tried to wave it telling him to keep going. I rolled my eyes when the crutch clanged onto the ground. Harry quickly bent down, picked it up and threw it to the side. I only needed one to stand anyways.