Sidemen Eat The Hottest Wings Challenge

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : August 17th, 2020
Word count : 11,525
Edited : ☑️

Author note

I feel like I had something to say here but I've forgotten so, I hope you enjoy this, that's all I've got to say.
Much love, as always, Eyelyn. <3

Question

What's your favourite Sidemen duo? Eg. JJ and Simon, Simon and Harry, Josh and Tobi, etc.

Mine's Josh and Simon, all the way! I love those two boys with my whole heart.

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Sexual references
- Consumption of meat
- Censored moment

Your outfit ⤵️

***

"I'm excited." I grinned, eyeing down the sauces Tobi had lined up for us to try.

"I love this show." Ethan added, looking just as excited as I probably was to do this. "I'm- Do you know what, this is quite surreal."

"I'm honoured to be able to recreate this with you lot. I love this show." Tobi matched our happy grins, standing up straight from the far side of our cloth covered table.

"I love this show, but from there." Simon said, pointing off set at our crew and camera equipment.

"Yeah." Me and Ethan both echoed each other, our eyes finding the cameras filming us.

"Would you go on the real thing?" Tobi asked, recapturing my attention.

"Without question." I answered, confidently nodded my head. My resolve fell slightly as I began to chuckle. I don't know how I would handle the real thing or what I would talk about on it.

"Like, see you lot." Ethan said, raising his hand up to point at the camera getting the wide shot of me, Simon and Ethan. "Dere, where you are. You're comfy, Sidemen Sunday." He chuckled, making me chuckle as well.

"You'd go on the real thing, wouldn't you?" Simon repeated Tobi's first unofficial question, nudging Ethan sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I would." Ethan answered with a nod of his head.

"I would, yeah." Simon agreed.

"We would never be asked to go on it though, let's be honest." I sadly smiled at the boys. Though this is probably better.

"Indian Tiger Blood up first." Tobi announced, picking the small bottle of hot sauce up off the table and handing it to me first since I was the one sitting closest to him. We already had a few pieces of chicken on each of our plates so the only thing to do now is to start.