Sidemen Go Back to School

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : June 17th, 2019
Word count : 26,672
Edited : ☑️

Author note

April was a rough month for me. So, I'm sorry that it has taken so long for this to come out. I've been battling with my head for the past month and a bit, but I'm moving upwards, I think. Anyways, I'm so sorry if this isn't up to the usual standard you expect from me. It's difficult to write well if I'm not actually happy. It's a happy book for the most part so it's hard to put happiness into words if I'm not feeling it personally. Plus, I'm still trying to get back into the flow of writing chapters for this book again. But please do take comfort in the fact that after my unintentional break again after my announcement chapter this has taken me around two weeks to complete. Just let that sink in.
Much love, as always, Eyelyn. <3

Question

What was/is your best subject in school?

Mine has always been maths, more specifically statistics. Which is why I'm studying stats at the moment... It's great...

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Sexual references
- Censored moment
- Phil

Your outfit ⤵️
(Just pretend the blazer and skirt are the same colour as each other and the boys' outfits, I've slowly been going insane trying to find something...)

***

***

"Well, boys!" Phil suddenly yelled out, making me jump. I placed my hand on my chest, ceasing my conversation with Tobi. Slowly my head turned towards Phil who was staring silently at us with a large grin. "Welcome to your first day back at school." He continued, clapping his hands together. I plastered a fake grin on my face, nodding to myself. "Uh, first of all, I just wanna start with a big round of applause for Vik." I frowned, glancing in Vik's direction as I clapped alongside the rest of the boys. "He's been bumped up four years." I let out a snicker bringing my knuckle up under my nose to suppress it more. "And another round of applause for Josh." Phil continued, throwing his hand out to Josh.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah." Josh chuckled, nodding his head as we all applauded.

"He's been held back for 8 years." Phil announced, making a laugh erupt out of Ethan. "Okay, what we're gonna do today, is I'm going to be asking you all questions, uh, that a ten year old can answer." Phil explained, slapping his hand on the pile of paper's sitting on his lectern.

"No pressure, boys." I muttered under my breath, dropping my hand.

"And we're gonna see how you get on." Phil said slowly scanning us all. I smiled as his eyes landed on me, grabbing my other hand and holding them in front of my skirt. "Y/n, I see your fulfilling several fantasies here today." I tried to hide the tight lipped smile that spread across my face as the boys chuckled. "So, I'm gonna pair you all up because you're all dumb as shit. Uh, you can't possibly do this on your own." I heard Josh chuckle quietly, making me smile. "What are you doing, Ethan?" He asked, making me turn to my left to the aforementioned boy beside me. He was leaning back slightly, with both hands covering his crotch.