Sidemen Carpool Diss Track Karaoke

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : August 13th, 2018
Word count : 11,720
Edited : ☑️

Author note

Okay, so, I have a little update announcement to share with you all, (if you follow me you'll already know). I'm starting a tourism internship this month, on the 19th of July to be more specific. I will have already started by the time this comes out. Anyways, because of this, updates to this book might just slow down a tad as I won't have as much spare time. They may not but I'm just giving you a heads up. Plus the next two videos I have in my list are a lot longer so that'll slow things down anyway. But, I'll still try my best. <3
Much love, as always, Eyelyn. <3

Question

Which of the Sidemen diss tracks is your favourite?

Mine's one hundred percent KSI's Little Brother, followed by Little Boy.

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Sexual references
- Song lyrics are in italics, singing is normal
- Diss tracks
- Some not very nice language
- Derogatory terms

Your outfit ⤵️
(Sourced from Pinterest, not one I created.)

***

***

I let out a fake cough to break the deafening silence that hung in the air around us. I made myself comfortable in the very back seat of the car, turning to look out the window at the passing greenery until someone decided to speak.

"So..." Simon trailed off. I returned my attention to the front of the car, to Simon more specifically sitting in the driver's seat behind the wheel. "The diss tracks..." He trailed off once more. I puckered my lips out awkwardly and softly nodded my head. Not being able to help myself I glanced at JJ, the man who started it all, sitting up front in the passenger seat next to Simon.

The car fell back into silence once more. Ethan let out a quiet hum at the notion and Harry let out a small sigh. I was sitting in a car about to relive diss track season with the three boys who were the main focus of it, plus Simon and Vik's tracks of course. I shifted in my seat, latching my hand onto the back of Harry's headrest to lift myself up barely before sitting back down comfortably. I leant around Harry's seat so I had a better view of the road in front of us.

"This should be awkward." Simon nervously chuckled. We all softly chuckled in response.

"Yep." JJ agreed.

I couldn't help but think that the other car seemed like more fun in comparison to this one. This car contained the faces of diss track season, whereas the other contained Josh and Tobi who didn't take part alongside myself. But I was put in this car and I have to deal with that.