🤍 Information (please read) 🤍

Hiho, please do read this cause otherwise you may be confused or you won't fully understand what this book is.

!General information!

- This is not a book about you choosing which Sidemen members to date!!! You are the only female member of the group! Y/n is her own person and don't need no man! Wooo!

- This book will slowly go through the Sidemen videos, basically it might be any video that any of them are in, might not be a Sidemen channel or second channel video. For example it could be a video off of Lux's channel.

- This is an x reader book, if you didn't get that already!

- The reader is female, if you didn't know that already. I'm sorry, it's just how I write.

- I will be rearranging the chapters a few days after they've been released so they are put in their actual place in the timeline. It will be like 5 days later though so it shouldn't really be that annoying but.. just a warning.

- I will always be putting the original video that the chapter is based off of above the chapter. That is, if there is a video that the chapter is based off of.

- Chapters may vary in lengths.

- Third person shifts may occur but it was say that it changes.

- I will be putting outfits in but if you want to imagine something else you are more than welcome to. I just enjoy creating them.

- I will be pretending that the date posted is the day that they filmed it, I know it's not but... It makes it a little bit easier for me.

- Even though the chapters say that they've been edited, I don't always catch every mistake I make when writing.

!Warnings!

- I will specify warnings at the start of each chapter these are just general warnings.

- I swear and so do the boys so.... yeah.

- Vomiting/injuring.

- And any others that happen to come up in chapters...

!My update schedule!

As I have stated in the description of this book, I do not know how often I will be able to post chapters. I do write everyday but due to the length of some of their videos it does take me a while to write it up. And I do want to make each chapter as amazing as I possibly can so, please be patient, thank you for your understanding.

!X reader terminology!

If this just happens to be your very first x reader book I suggest checking out 'The Ultimate Guide to a Everything Fanficton' the chapter on 'x reader ((and terms))'. Your welcome if this is your first x reader book but if it isn't you just wasted your brain reading 100 ish words.

Sorry...

!Copy write stuff!

- I do not own the Sidemen members or any of their content. Or any of their friends that may feature in these chapters. Or any other YouTubers that are talked about in this book.

- I also do not own the YouTube platform.

- I do not own you, but do own the character just not you.

!Requests!

Ok, so, I will actually be taking requests, kind of, for this book.

Basically how it's gonna work is that I have a list of Sidemen/Sidemen related videos in a random order. You however can request a certain video that you would like to see me write out.

Then it'll either be added to the list or if it's already on the list it'll be bumped up one. If the same video is requested six times it'll be bumped up six places. So the more requests a curtain video gets the sooner I'll write it up and post it for you all to read.

Basically you can request any video from the Sidemen channel, More Sidemen, Sidemen Reacts, any of their main channels/second channels and any other video that any of them appear in.

Just comment it in the comments of this chapter or any other chapters (Just tell me the title of the video) or you could private message me, if you want to.

I won't mind if I don't get any requests, so don't feel like you have to request something if you don't want to. But if you want please feel free to.

Always check back here or in the books description to find out if requests are open or closed.

Request status: Currently CLOSED!

!Alright I'm pretty sure that's it!

Bye, see you in the first chapter! 👋