Sidemen $50,000 A-Z Drinking Challenge (Gone Wrong)

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : May 3rd, 2021
Word count : 38,076
Edited : ☑️

Author note

I've done a lot of work for this chapter that I don't feel like I normally do. This is the first time I've had to rework a video to be able to get an extra participant in. But I really like how it's turned out and might be one of my favourites just because I feel like Y/n is really included. That was how I felt when I first started this chapter, but, story time, my confidence has taken a massive hit since then. I handed in a creative writing English paper that I was actually really proud of, only for the marker to tell me that it was, quote, 'It was childish, lame and read like it was written by a baby.' Which was lovely to hear... So, I had to clear my head for a few days. I'm an overthinker and tried not to let it get to me, but it did. So, I'm not sure how I feel about this anymore. It's difficult to say how I feel but I hope that you enjoy it. Thank you for reading this, if you did, I appreciate being able to get this off my chest.
Much love, as always, Eyelyn. <3

Question

Favourite type of Sidemen video?
E.g. Travel, drinking, game show, etc.

I've always loved the travel videos personally but I do agree with Simon saying that he feels a bit travel videoed out. I'd love to know what yours is. I don't bite, and if someone tries to bite you I'll bop them on the nose with a newspaper. <3

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Sexual references
- Drinking (Drink responsibly!)
- Small use of Google Translate

Your outfit ⤵️

***

I wasn't looking forward to this. Another drinking video that I'll probably end up drinking in. I really didn't want to. After our Pub Golf I was ill for a solid week just because I drank a little too much. I thought I was fine on the day but nope. So, today was probably going to end up going the same way.

"I don't wanna do this." I moped, leaning my forehead onto Josh's shoulder. We were all gathered around Harry's dining table because it was his video, of course. Harry stood in the kitchen in front of us all just like he did for Pub Golf. I'm dreading the moment when he officially introduces the video because that will mark the start of my downfall against my friends peer pressuring me to make the video entertaining.

"Hello." Harry piped up, spreading his arms out wide. I turned my head so I could properly see Harry but I refused to fully remove it from the safety of Josh's shoulder.

"Hello." I sadly echoed back at him, the rest of the boys doing the same.

"Nice hat." Vik commented on the random Santa hat he had placed on his head, for some reason. Who knows why.