Sidemen $10,000 vs $100 Road Trip

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : September 30th, 2019
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Foul language.
- This is gonna' be bloody long so... I WILL be splitting it up into parts.
- Injury

You're outfit ⤵️

(Image broken and can't find the original)

***

I packed up my backpack and headed out my apartment door. Since I was close with my neighbour I had asked if she could look after Chicken for the night, thankfully she agreed. I walked out the door locking it behind me before wandering over to the lift. I hopped in pressing the button for the lobby. I slowly descended down the elevator shaft, arriving in the lobby. I wandered out onto the street pulling my phone out. I'd booked an Uber, and they were ruffly 2 minutes away. The car pulled up in front of me. I told the driver the pack that Josh told us to meet at and climbed into the backseat.

My driver dropped me off not exactly at the location I was looking for... Glancing around I confirmed that I was not where I wanted to be. None of the boys were in sight. I pulled up maps on my phone and typed the actual location in. It told me that I was only a minute away so I decided to just walk it. I walked around one of the corners and saw the boys standing on the footpath, looking around confused. Realizing that they were looking for me, I quickly ran over to them.

I apologized for my tardiness, explaining what happened before we turned on our cameras. We all stood on the side of the road facing Josh. We all stood rooted to the ground nervous as anything, well I was at least.

"Hello, everyone! How we all doing?" Josh asked cheerfully. Far to cheerful for what we were about to be put through.

"Fuck you!" JJ instantly yelled to Josh.

"Yeah, no, no, no, no..." Harry trailed off.

"Stop being so cheerful, Josh!" I yelled at him as I tightened the straps on my backpack.

"We don't want pleasantries." Simon yelled out after me.

"Alright, we'll just go straight into the teams, forget the rules, straight into teams. Who wants to go first?" Josh asked, getting right into the video like we wanted.

We all started yelling over each other. Some of us saying that we wanted to go first, others saying that we really didn't. I was adamantly saying that I was not going first.

"Tobi wants to go first." Josh yelled out, ending our arguing.

"Okay, Tobi goes first." Simon agreed.

"Wait, go first for what?" Tobi asked confused.

"You stand on that side." Josh said motioning to his left, our right. Tobi moved so he was standing next to Josh. "Alright, who wants to go next?" Josh asked again. I stayed silent this time, I'm terrified...

"Yeah, me." JJ answered.

"That team." Josh said pointing to the opposite side Tobi was on. We all yelled out an 'oh!' in unison.

"No." JJ said reaching out to Tobi as he walked to where Josh had pointed. Both the boys reached out to each other, red team has officially been split up.