Sidemen Pub Golf (Gone Wrong)

🎆

Channel : Sidemen
Post date : September 7th, 2020
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Alcohol... Lots of alcohol...
- Racial slur, said by JJ...
- Fuckin' long! So hunker down and get comfortable

Your outfit ⤵️

***

"How's it going guys and welcome to Sidemen Pub Golf." Harry said jumping and turning to the side. He then pumped his hand in the air, while Ethan pretended to putt a golf ball. We all started to applaud and cheer out of own variations of 'yay's'.

"We can tell you're all very excited." Ethan said as our clapping died down.

"Me and Ethan are very excited." Harry added turning to the man in question.

"Incredibly excited." Ethan beamed briefly at Harry before both turning back to face us.

"I'll give you a quick run down on what's happening. And then yeah, my friend over here, Ethan, my colleague will let you know the specific rules." Harry explained, motioning to Ethan who held his thumb up. "So, pub golf, we have found 9 pubs, that we're gonna walk to," Harry started to explain, while Ethan held his arms out, wiggling his fingers as Simon 'ooh'd', "one by one and similar to golf at each hole there is a par and a drink." Ethan teed another imaginary golf ball, putting it into an also imaginary hole. "So for example, we'll go to a pub, there'll be a pint of lager and par 2. So you have to get it down in two sips and then you get, what do you get?" Harry asked turning to Ethan who was demonstrating how to drink a drink.

"You get par." Ethan said simply making us all laugh.

"The aim of the game is to get hole in ones all day." Ethan picked up from where Harry left off. "You want the lowest score possible."

"Now, throughout the pub golf there will be a few challenges on the way but we'll get to them soon. Behzinga, can you go over all our rules that we have?" Harry said flopping his right hand down into his left so a loud clap echoed through the room.

"So, there is a minor rules set for the day. First rule, 2 players per team must take part in the hole that we're on." Ethan explained making me send Vik a apologetic glance. "Green and Orange team hold our non-alcoholic drinkers." Ethan motioning to me and Tobi. The boys all chuckled as I rested my head on Tobi's shoulder while he held up a thumbs up. "So-"

"At some point you can do some." Josh cut in pointing to the two of us. I just frowned at him, lifting my head back up to stare at him.

"At some point you can do one, at some point." Harry tacked on.

"So, I think they're maybe a few hole where he gets to..." Ethan yelled over top of our voices to silence us again. He then slapped his hands against one another, imitating a tag. "...tag team and they come in."