Which of the Sidemen knows Y/n the best?

Channel : (Would be) MoreSidemen
Post date : September 9th, 2019
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Swearing and explicit language.

Your outfit if you want it ⤵️

***

"Hello and welcome to the final episode of how well do you know me. Y/n edition." I introduced the video, motioning to myself when I said my own name. We all sat in the lounge of Simon and JJ's apartment, the seven boys sitting on the couch while I sat on a bar stool in front of them. "By now you know what this is so lets just get into it."

The boys cheered and held up there whiteboards. They popped the caps off their pens ready to write down what they thought were the answers to my questions I had prepared for them were.

"Okay, question 1..." I trailed off looking down to memorize my question. I looked back up at there worried faces and recited the question for them. "Where am I from?" They all looked down to their whiteboards and started scribbling down their answer.

"Oh, that's so easy!" JJ said once he had finished writing his answer.

"Alright is everyone done?" I asked because they were all now looking at me. They all nodded, I smiled looking directly at JJ. "JJ, I want to know what you wrote so badly." I laughed as he nodded sitting up properly. He turned around his whiteboard and my mouth fell slack.

"That island..." He read off of his board. I face palmed as the rest of the boys cracked up laughing.

"That island?!" I repeated. "Seriously?!" He didn't answer me he just started laughing as well. "Alright, one by one. Tobi?"

"New Zealand." He said spinning around his board. I nodded and continued.

"Josh." I said motioning to Josh who was sat next to Tobi.

"New Zealand."

"JJ already seen yours. Simon?"

"New Zealand."

"Vik?"

"Nouvelle-Zélande." Vik said in French for some reason. I rolled my eyes at him and continued.

"Ethan?"

"New Zealand."

"And last but not least Harry?"

"Uh..." He chuckled nervously. "Well, I know the answers New Zealand now but uh..."

"What'd you put?" I asked, making him shyly turn his board around.

"Australia..." I just laughed.

"Well, I mean I'm half Australian but..." I trailed off looking back down at my phone.