Where it was Found...

The fall, this time, wasn't nearly as long as the one down from Wendigo Lake. It was a short one through the root system, eventually reaching an underground cave system. Landing with a thud, he surveyed his environment, letting his eyes adjust to the sudden darkness. As he started to walk, he nearly slipped, so Izuku walked carefully, navigating the linear cave until he found another big metal crate, just like the one he found the LEAF suit in. Excited, he approached the lever, and pushed down, activating it as he thought: This could be something big!

This one opened with just as much resistance, and he found LEAF suit attachments. They were small, and directly latched on the leg, and remained there. Thank goodness these things have icons on them to help add them. If they didn't, I wouldn't know where to add them. Wondering what they'd do, he found a note inside the crate indicating they were Icarus Jump Boost Attachments. Searching through the tapes he had, he found one labled: Icarus Attachments.

The voice was proper and firm, knowledgable, yet determined. It reminded him of himelf, in a way, "I am Dr. Andrew Fischer, Lead Physicist of Project Pendulum. The Icarus Jump Boost Attachment allows the user to jump, and then jump again in the air, allowing for longer mobility and duration in the air. I have tasked the Landshark division to test out this upgrade in the main valley." Looking up at the ledge above him, Izuku tensed his legs, then jumped once. When he reached the maximum height, he tried jumping again, and found his height boosted by the same as a normal jump. This really is a double jump! Incredible!

Turning into the next cavern, Izuku found the roots swirling around what appeared to be a protective cradle. It was empty, but a military sign warned of an "anomalous seed".

"When the Lifeseed was discovered, I was ecstatic. It was the most important discovery in the world! But, the military was just as excited as I was, and took it for their own project. It seems to revolve around the orbs of energy in this valley, but I have no idea what they are really doing here. I just study the ruins and anything else of historical significance."
Ok, so it'll be at the military facility at the top of the mountain, then!

Turning his attention to the rest of the room, he found that there was an exit at the top of a ledge at the back of the room. However, it was far higher than the Icarus Boost would give. So, he carefully jumped up on the smaller ledges around the room, navigating to it. He nearly slipped, still not quite used to the mechanics and positioning, but managed to get up there on the first try. As he started to follow the path, the suit accelerated faster than usual, even while going up. There must be good traction on these rocks! There was only one way forward. So, he ran as quickly as possible through the straight tunnel, gaining speed until he was launched through the air. It was exhilarating as he flew high across the field, over the chasm and river below, and into a cave hidden by vines.

There were two crates in this new cave. Opening them, he found another energy upgrade in the first (for a total of 12 energy bars of power), and 4 acorns in the second, with a document describing dock procedures for the cargo elevators at this facility. There was nowhere to go, so he jumped down from the cave in the rock to the grass below. Shipping containers, most of them closed and sealed. There weren't any logos or imaging on the sides, which didn't surprise Izuku in the slightest. If they were keeping communication out of the valley a secret, of course they wouldn't want to bring attention to themselves! Anyone who saw this from a distance wouldn't know what to make of it, and would be captured by a Pathfinder.

He approached an old bulletin board, with a crate in front of him. There was another energy upgrade within, but what was on the board interested him far more: "Please remain cautious of Amrita Swarms. If one is spotted, please contact your nearest Pathfinder to pacify the threat. Thank you."

Amrita Swarm...? Before he could ponder on that, he was forced to dodge an attack from within the building. When he looked to where it was, he found a swarm of insects. They glowed a menacing purple, and small groups flew to him as a sort of projectile attack. This has to be an Amrita Swarm... that means that they must be pacified by Amrita! Aiming the god-hand, he fired a shot right into the swarm, but it did nothing. Must not be enough! Jumping back to avoid another hit, he fired another shot which connected. He tried firing another shot but it missed due to the swarm moving positions. Damn it... I'm trying to give you the Amrita you want! He was forced to weave between two more groups of the bugs before he was able to fire off one more shot. The swarm turned blue and stopped firing at him. Thank Allmight that worked!

Walking through the building, he used a ramp to go upstairs, and navigated the mostly collapsed building. When he got to where the elevators are, he found another big metal crate. Another major upgrade?! PERFECT! As he opened it, he found that whatever was inside was already gone. Dissapointed, he thought: I was hoping for something interesting... but I guess there will be more around regardless...

When he got onto the elevator, he found that there was a unique machine. It was spherical, attached to a podium, with dials and wires running along the outside. It was attached directly to the elevator. Hm... the military project here deals with the Amrita energy, I wonder if they found a way to use it? Aiming the device again, he fired, and the machine powered up. The elevator closed and started to head up into the mountain peaks. Amazing, this must be a type of Amrita generator if it's used to power things like this.

He theorized what could be at the top of the lift, as it slowly ascended into the clouds.