Breaking & Entering

The building was old and decrepit. The sign on the front was faded, and one of the letters was missing. There was a flag, tattered and worn, waving proudly in the wind with an hourglass shaped logo and the word: Pendulum. The building was covered in vines and parts of the concrete structure had crumbled to the ground. In its prime, it would've been pristine and state of the art. The doors into the facility were barred and locked. It wouldn't be possible to enter by any normal means.

Izuku noticed that there was a low roof, allowing access to the top of the facility. Utilizing the mechanics of his LEAF suit, he leapt up to it, and was immediately beset by another amrita swarm. Their purple glow was easily distinctive and the small groups of mosquitoes which dive bombed Izuku were quick. However, Izuku had honed his ability to take these on. And it was pacified quickly.

Looking around, he saw a route up to the highest point, and so he jumped up, then turned and ran, using the Icarus boost to get to the top of another roof. Looking over the area, Izuku spotted a possible entrance. Using the slanted roof for acceleration, he was able to jump over to the higher ceiling. He also used his momentum to run to the next one, landing on the steel roof. Looking ahead of him, there was a beam-like structure which connected to another, and a ventilation shaft-like structure that appeared to lead inside, underneath large glowing tanks. Is that how they stored Amrita? Interesting... Running down the beam, Izuku leapt when two thirds down and landed next to the vent, the steel of the tunnel screaming as Izuku slid. Turning, he noticed that the vent he thought would lead inside didn't. It had collapsed, as it collapsed only a few feet from where he stood. There was really only one way to go, that being forward, as he could see a roof on the other side of the sheer drop. Tensing his muscles, Izuku ran forward as fast as he could, and jumped. Flying through the air, he considered if he'd need to spend the Amrita to double jump and decided he wouldn't need it. Landing onto the platform, he was about to walk forward when he could feel gravity pulling him back. He was slipping! Trying to double jump, he found it unresponsive as he fell back... plummeting off the building...

And then he woke up. As if it was a daydream. Shaking his head, Izuku tensed his muscles, ready to bolt ahead. He'd use the double jump, just to be safe. He didn't want the daydream to become reality. Running, he jumped just before the drop, and double jumped for the extra height. Landing safely, he walked forward. It was strange to him that he even had that daydream in the first place, but he continued on... Maybe it's a side effect of the suit? I'm not sure... However, he was interrupted from his thoughts by another Amrita Swarm... however this one was different. Instead of the unnatural purple, this swarm glowed a sickly green. It had noticed him first, and so attacked him. The first group hit him, and he swatted them away in response, but the damage was done. Two charges were stripped away, but there appeared to be a kind of venom, continually draining the Amrita storage in his suit. This one is far more dangerous than normal swarms, as they can drain it faster over time!

He was relieved to see that they took the same quantity of Amrita to pacify. Panting, he felt drained just like the suit was. It was dangerously low in charge. "Whew... That... was tough..."

Analyzing the situation, he noticed that the roof nearby was just as damaged as the roof right before he found the Viper Coil. Hm... how to break that? It was then that he noticed the Deadeye target. I could use that...

Jumping up, he latched onto the target, tossing himself into the air before landing directly onto the crumbling roof, which couldn't take the blunt force. It collapsed, but he was ready to land, so it was just fine.

 It collapsed, but he was ready to land, so it was just fine

After landing, he looked around. There were a few shipping crates, and a large glowing blue device. A note was next to it: General Notice to all staff: Amrita Batteries can be drained for Pathfinder Use. They will recharge on their own, so there is no need for concern.

"Amrita Battery?" Izuku checked his power level: Only 4 charges left... I should take some from the battery. Not like anyone else can use it right now... He aimed the god-hand, and extracted as many as he could. It filled 8 charges. These hold two whole cells of energy?! And they come back over time? He waited and it only took 10 seconds for them to recover one charge. This tech is amazing!

The door was deactivated, and he was forced to look around before finding a dormant amrita generator. Firing an orb, he then extracted another two cells of energy from the battery. He was now fully charged for whatever lay inside the facility.