Return

Nezu pondered over all that he knew. There was a file that had been encrypted beyond anything he'd ever seen. Not even Powerloader, tech genius of UA, could crack it. However, he was making progress on a different front. Stars & Stripes was seen in close proximity of a patient at Estes Park Hospital. It was definitely related to what they were both protecting. It was then that he noticed an online article relating to Stars & Stripes. For once, the paparazzi are useful . It was then that he saw the secret's face.

A young, green haired boy, with freckles speckling his face. Interesting... why is he so important?

As the... creature... thought, his It was then that Aizawa knocked on his office doors. Not hearing anything, he entered the room quietly, files in hand. He frowned, seeing Nezu's face, knowing it would become another migraine he'd have to deal with later, preferrably much later.

The tired man asked, exasperation lacing his voice as his boss eventually burst into a fit of spine chilling laughter. "Why are you laughing?"

It was then that the rat decided to deign his presence, and answer his question, with tantalizing obscurity. "Hm? Oh, I believe I have found something interesting... and far above your pay grade."

Aizawa looked over the image on the computer. It was just as he feared, a new migrane, and possibly even fewer hours of sleep. "A new problem child?"

The white furred mammal confirmed his suspicions, and elaborated with new, in Shota's mind, horrifying details. US governmental secrets he didn't even want to know: "Someone who caught the attention of America's number 1s. President and hero."

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Definitely a problem for me, then."

Nezu grinned at his subordinate, all while thinking: Such a pessimist...

It was then, as if the insomniac's day couldn't get any worse... Toshinori Yagi entered the room. He was carrying a far larger set of files, oblivious to what was going on until he saw his coworker's expression. "Nezu I brought you the... oh? Did I interrupt something?"

Nezu, of course, was never one to stop himself when it came to his own curiosities. Roping in one more man... the Symbol of Peace, no less, would be beneficial, at least in his estimation. "Oh, no. I'm just musing over something. I'm curious over something Stars & Stripes was interested in, is all."

Toshinori, of course, recognized his old student. He'd trained her for a little while, and was surprised that Nezu was interested in her at the current time. "Cathleen?"

That's right. Toshinori knows her. Maybe he can shed some light on this. Keeping his smile the same, the chimera gestured to his laptop, barely containing his glee at how easy it was to manipulate people, "Care to take a look? I'm a little... perplexed by the situation..."

He obliged... and paled when he saw the picture. "Is... is this real?"
He feigned innocence at how the picture was acquired. Many heroes had stalkers who would sell their services to the media, and there was no need to worry him trivial things he should already know. "Hm? Of course." The one good aspect of the vultures in the media is that, with things like this, they are accurate. Yagi is certainly reacting more strongly than I realized he would, there must be a reason...

And without having to ask, the blond man offered the answers he sought on a silver platter. It was too good to be true. "I... I know that boy."

"Really?" Aizawa glared at him, with both surprise and suspicion. He usually left little doubt in his opinions, and he had very few good ones of the man. They were in different worlds, limelight vs. underground, and his distaste for the limelight hero was evident. His annoyance at Nezu only compounded the accusatory tone. "In what way?"