Beginning of a New Chapter

The heroine kept her word, returning earlier than the day before. She was not alone this time, as she led Izuku's mother to the room personally, the green haired woman running in and immediately hugging him tight. Her eyes teared up in joy as she spoke, "Oh, Izuku... it's actually you! You're alive!"
"Mom..." he teared up, happy that she was here. This was real. He can mourn the other two realities later... This was his new reality. And he'd have to accept that. Clutching her tight, the duo cried together as they reunited.

Stars & Stripes smiled as she watched the reunion from outside. She didn't just bring Inko Midoriya, but also another friend: Detective Burns. They couldn't help but smile at the touching reunion. He whispered to her, quiet as he dared. "This is why I am in the job, right here."
"Agreed. Let's give them a moment before you ask."

The man asked, "I know you said you wanted me to record his memories for him, but are they really that interesting?"She almost looked hurt by the quetsion, "Of course

She almost looked hurt by the quetsion, "Of course. I found him after he escaped an exploding facility. This adventure of his needs the evidence to back it up."
He rubbed his chin in thought, seeing her side of the issue. "I see..."

They watched for another minute, before making their presence known. Stars & Stripes interrupted them politely by knocking on the door, "Mrs. Midoriya, could we interrupt?"
The green haired duo had turned to see who was there when Stars & Stripes knocked. Inko sniffled, smiling at her, "You're the hero who brought my son back to me... of course you can. What do you need?"
She sighed, still smiling, before explaining: "Well, What Izuku told me was a lot, so I got my friend in the local police to come on over.. His quirk allows him to scan memories, and copy them into digital versions. We want to review what happened, and he will get a copy for his archeological report."

Inko looked at her son, "Was it that important?"
Izuku agreed, nodding quietly, "Y-yeah... I have more than enough for a book. Wait... is my notebook somewhere? It was in a waterproof bag."

"Yeah, it should be on the table. Let me help." Stars went over and retrieved the notebook, handing over the bag to him. It was perfectly dry. Considering where she found him, it was surprising, to say the least. He carefully opened the plastic bag... and turned the pages the pages, he went through it, explaining each part. "Right, I have only until the Soma Facility. I didn't have much time after that..."
Everyone looked at him. Stars already knew the answer, but the detective asked, "Why not?"
"Well..." He looked at the man, "How does your quirk compile the memories?"
He explained his quirk, showing a wire come from the side of his right forearm. "I can see and hear everything, but that's it." It moved on its own, "I plug into you, copy them, then copy them onto a computer. Process takes about 5 minutes, but it gives me a migraine while it happens."
Izuku asked, his previous life's quirk curiosity getting the better of him here, "Despite file size?"
Burns nodded in confirmation, "Yes."
"Do it."

After the man plugged one of his wires, tapping directly into Izuku's nervous system, he was shocked, "You went through all of that?! You're like an action star!"