Interrogations

When they arrived back into the city, the mood was rock bottom. Due to his near constant Amrita exposure, Izuku's stab wound from the crazy blonde girl was already recovered. However, many of his students were not as lucky. Uraraka was on death's door, due that psycho nearly completely draining her of blood. Aparantly, she believed it was a friend's duty to spare some, but her hunger was far exceeding what either her or Tsu could give. Fortunately, the doctors said that she would recover, given enough time. Same with Tsu, her best friend. Momo was currently suffering from head trauma, as well as emotional trauma, which left her effectively mute for the forseeable future. Many other students had similar situations, but were determined to push past that. Of the villains that were collected, from the attack, he did not elect to revive Muscular. Not only was he a vile twisted man, but he'd have caused a lot of issues in the future regardless. They couldn't force him to, anyway.

As he walked around the hospital, checking on his students for the third day in a row, Jirou brought him to Momo, who then handed him a device. It was a reciever for the tracker. "Did you already give one to the other UA staff? The actual pro heroes?"
She nodded, and Jirou spoke for her, "She has... but the others want to ask you something." They left Momo to rest as the violette brought them to the group that was in the best shape: Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, Shinsou, Awase, and Tetsutetsu. They were watching an interview with Aizawa, who looked just as presentable as the first time he was in a suit.

Clearing her throat, she called the attention of the others. Izuku's mood soured as the explosive blond looked at him. "What do you want from me?"
The blond, to his credit, looked sheepish, "Look I..."
"You don't get to call me that, Bakugo."
Jirou interrupted a possible argument, "Sir, please, can you help us go and get them?"

That was too much to ask. Especially because he didn't want to do it. He wasn't a hero, not even liscenced. The only reason he fought back when he did was because of the contract. He wouldn't be the one to break the terms, and one of those was defending his students when attacked. This did not cover that. "Help... you realize I'd be breaking many, many laws and my contract. I'm not a certified pro. I can only sit on the sidelines..."
Mina asked, "You helped us before..."
He cut her off. "That was technically under self defense. Look... even if I wasn't a pro, my orders are clear. I am to make sure you don't do anything stupid. This is probably the worst action you could take while recovering. I am doing what you should be doing, putting my trust into the people trained to rescue them."

"Sir..."

Izuku was adamant. "No, this is not my job. I'm not trained for heroics." Izuku felt vulnerable without the suit. He wasn't allowed to wear it in the hospital.

Bakugo then derisively said, "What the fuck happened to you, Deku? You used to want to be a hero..." The others looked at him in shock. This was the opposite of convincing him.
That made him snap, "I've been told I couldn't. All throughout my life. You told me to even jump off a building. Now that I've got the LEAF suit, you are expecting me to become something I have no desire to do? Fuck, you're more irritating than Allmight, and he had the sense to back off after hearing me out. I've already saved the world once, damnit! The stress of the first time made me realize that it isn't something I want to do. And you can't force me to do it again."

They were not expecting that. Jirou wouldn't let that comment slide, and the rest of them backed her up: "What do you mean, you've already saved the world once?! You can't just say that without explaining!"

Izuku sighed, "I guess that's out of the bag. I was going to publish this with my findings... but the suit isn't the only thing capable of what I did. I can revive the recently deceased and dead complex life forms. However... there were two facilities... they extracted life energy from the valley... put it through an amplifier, and then sent it back to be made into weapons. I... the amplifier was an important relic from an ancient civilisation. I took it out, and Astra went into overdrive. Taking more and more. If I didn't shut it down, it would've killed the entire planet!" He shook his head, still adamant on his position, "Heroics isn't for me. Trust me when I know that evil is often born from good intentions, and what you're proposing will have unintended consequences. I will have to report your intention to do this to Nezu. It's a part of my teaching contract."