The Arrival

Izuku was completely sleep deprived and unprepared when Cathleen barged into the room, slamming the door open, and pulling the sheets back. "Wake up, buttercup!"
Shocked at the treatment, he did the one thing he hadn't really done since... before his trip. He screamed, "AHH!!!" and then proceeded to rolled off the bed. "Ow!"

Cathleen, actually concerned by that, walked over to the other side of the bed, to find Izuku rubbing the back of his head, glaring at her with bags under his eyes, asking, "Why?"

She knew he didn't really hate her, and just laughed off the expression, "Why? Because you need to overcome your jet lag!"
He sighed, loosening his gaze as he still rubbed the sore spot on the back of his head. "Why aren't you affected?"
"Because I'm using New Order!"
The use of her quirk brought him completely out of his sleep deprived funk. "Of course... wait, that's why you're not bustling with muscles!" He glanced over at her. She was still taller than him by two feet, but she was not bristling with muscles like she was in her hero costume. 

She nodded, confiming his observation, "I'm not here to be a hero right now, I'm here to support you! I don't need superstrength. C'mon, Inko has made pancakes!"

With the promise of his mother's cooking, he got up quickly, "Right!"

As they enjoyed their breakfast and got ready for the day, the doorbell rang. Inko asked, innocently, "Were you expecting anyone today, Cathleen?"
Cathleen, meanwhile, frowned, "No... I never told anyone I was here except for the President..." She went and opened the door. Two men in suits... one of which was her old mentor. Although it was hard to tell, given his gaunt appearance. "Toshinori?"
He smiled, being as friendly as possible. "Hello Cathleen. I heard you had come to Japan, so I wanted to stop by."
She smiled at that, ushering them inside, "Sure, come in."

However, she immediately picked up on the second man's... lack of desire to be there. "I'm sorry, I don't think I've met you before..."
He introduced himself, "I'm Shota Aizawa. I work with Toshinori."
"Ah, I see! Skill comes in many forms." He must be an underground hero. Perfectly acceptable, I guess... Turning to them both when they reached the living room, she asked, "So, what brings you two here?"
Aizawa cut through any excuse Toshinori would've made. He was already on thin ice in her book, due to the debacle with Izuku. However, Shota Aizawa was blunt, "Look, We both work at UA, and Nezu would like to speak with Izuku Midoriya."
She narrowed her eyes. It was fortunate that the two were out of the main room. She had plausible deniability, and Nezu was the last person she wanted him to see. He tried to have her assassinated in her second year as a full hero due to her, 'potential to disrupt his plans'. As far as she was concerned, he was an enemy. But, her response was to ask, not of Nezu's directives, but to cast doubt to their objectives. "Who?"

Toshinori froze, as he wasn't the type for this situation. He told her what she was afraid of most, "Nezu observed that you arrived with a green haired kid that you rescued in the US." Shit! Nezu is in a position that I can't retaliate from. He knows enough, and has an interest in him...

Her voice was a deep growl at this point, "Why does he want him?"
After a moment of panicked fear, the blond man relented, "I don't know."

"I'm supposed to believe that? I know what happens to those Nezu takes an interest in." Her eyes pierced Toshinori. "And you became one of his busibodies. I thought you were above that, Toshinori."

He acted as if she was accusing him of treason. With good reason, honestly, "I... I have personal reasons for it. I am just trying to train the next generation of heroes... because my own time is so much shorter."
She observed him, and realized he was absolutely right. He was gaunt in a way he wasn't before. His eyes expressed constant pain... but before she could continue, Izuku spoke up. Everyone turned to look at the greenette, who stood, just out from the hallway that led to their bedrooms.