Heroics Takes Many Forms

Izuku was going to leave when Allmight entered the room dramatically, forcing him to move back to accomodate the number one as he leaned in ridiculously. "I AM HERE, ENTERING AS A NORMAL PERSON!" Entering fully, he continued to act the showman as he continued, "NOW IS HEROICS, 101! AND TODAY... WE SHALL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING!" Everyone cheered as they were able to put Izuku's frankly depressing lesson behind them.

It was then that Izuku was finally noticed by the exuberant blond. "AH, MIDORIYA! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU! COULD I INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME FOR HEROICS? YOUR ANALYSIS COULD PROVE INVALUABLE!" Izuku quietly seethed, knowing full well what he was doing. Nezu must've gotten him to do this, forcing him to do more than what he realized in the contract. There was nothing stopping teachers from getting his help, and this was one such case where it would be useful. That, and he couldn't refuse Allmight in front of a class, despite his own feelings of the man. Despite that, it was ultimately alright, as he didn't have another class until last period. Putting on his best face, he replied, "Sure, if that is what you want. Lead the way."

As they walked, Iida asked about the suit's specifics. Being a speed quirk user, he was of course interested in something that appeared to boost the speed of the wearer. "Sir, may I ask, what can your suit do?"
Izuku was proud of being one of the few able to wear it, and listed off the features: "I can go at speeds far in excess of 60 miles per hour, when electrified, and I can go at 36 normally. It does more than that, though, and I would be happy to do a demonstration when I have free time to do so."

Iida marvled at the prequirk tech. It put his own quirk to shame, if true. "I would be interested, sir."
Many others who were listening in, also voiced their agreement. However, Todoroki asked, "Who made the suit?"
Izuku was glad to explain, considering the maker was one you could learn many things from. Even if he was a madman... the greenette would argue you could learn more from him than anyone else there. Especially how not to act or think. "The LEAF suit was initially designed by one Dr. Andrew Fisher in 1942. He designed every aspect of the original suit and the subsequent upgrades."

He seemed thoughtful, "Wasn't that during the era you just taught about?"
Izuku agreed. "Yes. It was a secret government project, with this one being the only surviving suit."
This piqued all of their interest. Momo asked, well aware of government policy. "Wouldn't the US government take it?"
"No. That is for personal reasons, as well, so please do not ask."
"Ok." She accepted that, but still looked at him with an ounce of suspicion.

They then arrived at the training field. "WELCOME TO SITE BETA. TODAY WE'LL BE DOING A PARTICULAR EXERCISE: YOU WILL BE DIVIDED INTO TEAMS OF TWO, ONE OF HEROES... AND ONE OF VILLAINS."

Iida raised his hand: "Sir! Will we be doing more urban based combat like the exam?"
Allmight praised him for his industriousness, "GOOD QUESTION, YOUNG IIDA! NOT THIS TIME! MOST PUBLICIZED EVENTS ARE IN THE OPEN, BUT MOST VILLAINS WILL HIDE INDOORS!"

That answer appeased Iida, so Yagi continued: "SO, BY RANDOM LOTTERY, YOU'LL CHOOSE A LETTER, AND THAT LETTER WILL BE HOW YOU IDENTIFY YOUR PARTNER!"

Everyone understood, but Iida, studious as he asked again, "Sir, why are we going to be random? Isn't that going to negatively impact our scores?"
Allmight froze. He didn't have an answer to that question... but Izuku bailed him out, "Well, Iida, most of the time you won't have the luxury of premade teams. You'll work with whoever you can to take on the threat, or, more likely, be on your own. This is to prepare you to think out of the box and think about your partner and objective as well as yourself. It's an excersize in creativity, as much as it is your own abilities. Does that clear things up?"