Sick Creatures

As Izuku bolted to the raid site in Kamino ward, he received a phone call from Nezu. Twice in one day, I wonder why? He thought sarcastically. "Nezu? What is it?"
The chimera was frantic as he explained. "It's a disaster, they have a new kind of Nomu tearing through the heroes. They can't attack it."
Izuku searched for the best route as he explained, "I'm already en route. I'll try to heal them and see the situation. And I don't think it's a Nomu that's tearing through the heroes."
He could hear relief on the phone. It was clear that the rat was clearly stressed, and hadn't prepared for this. Just glad that he was able to do something. "Thank you. What about Monoma?"

Izuku was, surprised with his lack of empathy right now... but, the boy had been a pain in the neck. And a traitor to everything he held dear, as it turned out. While he was willing to turn over a new leaf, it had been far too late for the blond. "He's dead. AFO killed him for betrayal."

"I see... just get there quickly."

The call ended and Izuku stowed his phone inside his jacket. He was almost there, and he was surprised, no, shocked by what he saw there. Then again, he did have a premonition that it was coming. How the fuck did he manage to smuggle a Wendigo out here?!

It was a green one, leaving its poisonous trail behind as it charged at Mirkuo, the one hero who could outrun it. She was leading it away from the other heroes, who were seriously injured. She cursed: "Who the hell is this?"

Izuku fired an amrita orb at it, and it raged in pain. If Izuku had the lifeseed, it would've been a third of its health in damage, but as that particular artifact was lost with Astra, his damage output was cut down by a third. It would take 9 well placed shots to purify it. And he only had 20 shots. Meaning that he had to make them count.

Mirko grinned as it turned its attention to him. "What did you do?"
He explained as he carefully avoided it's lunges, "It can't be hurt physically. You need to hit it with energy."
She was unconcerned by the presence of the kid, but just  grinned that they were able to fight. "Right! Keep doing what you're fucking doing! I'm going to help the survivors, since I can't touch the damn thing!" That was when he noticed the pure destruction happening at the moment. Buildings were destroyed, and there were lots of people still trapped. "Go! I've purified many Wendigoes before!"

She nodded, and leapt to the nearest person. Izuku nimbly dodged its strikes. The attacks had a lingering field of effect, meaning that he had to move, and couldn't just duck out of the way. Staying out of range, he dodged, and fired the god hand five more times. Two of the shots missed due to the Wendigo moving erratically.

He was down to 18 bars of energy. If he kept firing at it on impulse, he would run out of energy. So, he waited for the optimal times to do so. When recovering, a hit, colliding into a wall? Another orb launched. It set into a dance, until he was at less than 4 bars left. In desperation, it charged, and Izuku fired three shots rapidly in a panic. One of them hit... and it stopped. Roaring, Izuku could see that light was piercing it's tattered veil like body. Thank goodness... It then rose into the air, and Mirkuo, checking on the boy after seeing about the other heroes, could only gasp in surprise as it turned into a being of pure light. A ghostly figure shimmered for a moment, seemingly smiling down on Izuku with its emotionless face, before disappearing for good.