Attacked, Yet Again

That evening, the students were going to enjoy a bit of levity. A trial of courage. Izuku patrolled the forest that night, still energized by the LEAF suit, and used to the dark due to his time in the Rockies. One of many skills he acquired. It was quiet, but he could hear each of the pairs scream in fright. Not from genuine terror, but just from an enjoyable scare. Class B was in charge of the spooks until all of Class A had gone through. However, when Izuku paid attention to his surroundings, he realized something was wrong. Due to his time in the Rockies, he knew that forests such as this held natural sounds. Crickets, nocturnal birds, and the like. However, all living things were silent, with the exception of the activity. It's as if there was a visible tension in the air, something similar to an attack. It was then that he saw them. Many beings were striding towards the camp. They hadn't noticed him yet. So, the greenette decided to observe them. With his vision boosted by the soft glow of the moon and the energy provided by Amrita, he looked on them all. One was large, and it was hard to tell what their quirk is, although they carried what looked like a large metal police battering ram. One was a lizard, with a large sword on their back. One was small, wearing a World war 1 style German gas mask, and carried a revolver. Another was a patchwork mess, something that would happen if someone tried to sew skin onto a fire spirit, as half of them seemed grilled with third degree burns. Another was a girl with blond hair and a lot of knives. Villains... how did they find us?! I have to warn them all. It was then that he saw the nomu. Its arms had chainsaws instead of hands, with pale green skin.

 Its arms had chainsaws instead of hands, with pale green skin

That... it's the League. I have to warn them. Now running away, his heart pounded as he made his way towards the others.

Mandalay waited towards the edge of the path, and heard a familiar thunder of footsteps. They had gotten used to the metallic sound of the LEAF suit during the two previous days of him being there. Turning, she found Izuku looking around for any of them, and became relieved when he saw her. That concerned the heroine. "What is it?"
"There are villains in the forest! You have to alert everyone!"
What?! That can't be... "Villains? Here?!"
"They had a nomu with them, so it's the league that attacked the USJ!"

Confirmation! "Right!"

Using her quirk, she alerted everyone. "Everyone, please head back to the cabin. Villains have been spotted in the forest. Assist each other in getting back to the main cabin. All pro heroes, help the students get back safely!"

"Thank you."

He turned to look around, "I'll see if I can help the students. You should get back."

She nodded as he ran away, searching for his students. "Right."

Izuku bolted through the woods, searching for anyone. It was then that he heard Pixie-Bob scream in pain. Bolting to them, he saw the large one holding onto the hero, with Tiger unable to do anything. I can't afford to let any of our side fall! He ran quickly, and then kicked the villain in the head, knocking them to the ground, and carefully carried Pixie Bob away back to Tiger. Recovering, the earth manipulating heroine weakly said, "These guys are no joke... I probably would've been knocked out instantly if I didn't receive Mandalay's warning."
"Good to know it reached you in time. What's their quirks?"
Tiger responded, "One who has a lizard like appearance and an unusual sword, and the other can attract others to them."
"Got it. Track and Capture team." Izuku thought about his options. "If I give you an opening, can you take them down?"
"Sure." Tiger responded immediately, while Pixie Bob nodded.

"Good." Izuku ran headfirst at them, kicking out at the big one. They reached out and grabbed at him, but they had forgotten an important detail. Izuku was wearing the LEAF suit. It's pushrod pistons essentially boosted his kicks to inhuman strength, on par with Mirkuo's, and he was not afraid to break bones to defend his wards, the students. And so, when they tried to catch the foot, a crunch of bone sounded as their arm shattered. Yelling out, they said, "That... You... you brat!"

Leaping back, he barely avoided the large sword the lizard quirked man swung at him. "Big Sis Magne, are you alright?"
She was irate, but understandibly so. "He broke my arm!"

Tiger called back, grinning, "I mean, if you attack people, you should expect them to defend themselves. Targeting children..."

The lizardman complained, "And yet, that child attacked us!"

Izuku smiled. Shigaraki had believed him to be just a student. His mistake, as he acted outside the orders given.

"I am not a weak child who will give up and die just because I was told to." Izuku spat as the lizard man swung back at him. His sword is a collection of smaller ones, unraveling and flying through the air as he swung. One of them nearly impaled his shoulder. Tiger managed to get in close and strike Magne, as she was called. That nearly knocked her out, as she was unprepared for the assault from the hero. Recovering quickly, she tried to lash out with the metal pole, which was held in her left, unbroken hand. He was able to avoid that easily as she was clearly right handed, and completed an uppercut, knocking her to the ground. Attempting to get up, Tiger then punched her in the face, knocking her out in the process. Pixie Bob used Earth manipulation to restrain her. They then turned their attention to the lizard villain.

Spinner was slightly panicking at this point. Magne was out, while the others were on their own objectives. It was a 3v1, and he couldn't do this on his own. That one with the robot legs was very strong, despite his age, and so he tried to take him out before Tiger and Pixie Bob were able to take down Magne, but it was no use. He was quick, even with his inexperience. It was then that he felt the earth shift around him. Crap, that was her quirk!

Leaping up, he barely avoided the trap, but it led him straight into Tiger's attack. It launched him into a tree, and he recognized this as a chance to leave. He ran into the trees... but he wasn't fast enough to outrun the boy. The slamming of metal footsteps sounded behind him, and then to his left. Turning, he saw the boy look at him before tripping him up. As he flew through the air, the lizard-like man only thought one thing: Stain would be disappointed in my effort... to be beaten by a child... And then he was knocked unconscious by colliding into a tree.

Izuku carried the man back, and placed the two villains next to each other. Pixie Bob restrained him as well. "Well done, Izuku. What about the others?"
"I'll head north. That's where they came from, I might be able to cut off their escape."

"Very well, we'll assist with other students first, then."

The three split ways as he ran forth, searching for the enemy.