Author's Note.

Please don't proceed without reading the story description... I get very upset after readers complain even after reading the warnings.

So I wrote a long WARNING in the story description... AND THAT'S ALL THE WARNING YOU WILL GET... KINDLY READ THE STORY DESCRIPTION FIRST...

But for precautions I am publishing this warning note before hand... So you have enough time to read and decide whether you are willing to read the book.

I will request again... DON'T READ IF NOT UP TO YOUR TASTE... DONT COZ TROUBLE FOR ME, LIKE I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE FOR ANYONE ELSE...

Respect my mental peace... Just the way I am respecting yours.

I love you all and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings... So, proceed only after reading the description.

This book will contain mentions of GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, HORROR, MURDERS, CANNIBALISM, GHOST, OMEGAVERSE, SPIN OFFS, GHOSTSHIPS...

And everything that needs the dark to shine... So, proceed WITH CAUTION.

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE SUBJECTS, PLEASE DON'T PROCEED.

I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE...

SO, IN RETURN... DON'T HURT ME EITHER. DON'T PROCEED EVEN AFTER THE WARNINGS.

Lastly, this book is for all those whome I met here in this platform. Old to new. Young to old. I have learnt a little from you EVERYDAY in all these while...

So all my friends and foes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this is for you. I heart you all.

Love,
Bamboo_shoot.