kunti tells the truth.

Why Kunti, why did you not tell me about our son earlier...did you have no faith in me , did you thought I would not accept him,he is a boon from Suryanarayan himself,how could you consider him as a sin, tell me?" Said Pandu, he was feeling a mixture of anger and compassion right now,after knowing the truth about the birth of karna, kunti's....no their first born.

Earlier that day
Kunti was looking at the lotus flowers longingly and was remembering the face of her first born ,he was so beautiful at that time ,light a little ray of happiness, sunlight that takes away darkness and provides light in everyone's life.
Unknowingly a tear fall from her eye ,at the same time Pandu entered the hut and saw Kunti crying,he asked her what was the matter?...... They were very happy now that their five sons has been born ,and could not ask for anything more ,so why was Kunti crying in solitude.

Kunti tried to deny and started to wipe her tears but Pandu pushed and asked her reveal the reason of her pain, otherwise he would think of that these tears are because of him as he could not become a good husband for her.

Kunti tried to make him understand that he was not the reason of her tears but he was adamant to know the reason.
After much persuasion Kunti told him about the birth and abandonment of infant karna,as done by her.
She thought Pandu would be very angry and abandon her as well...but the way he reacted made Kunti feel even worse. He told her that he was indeed angry at her for abandoning an infant that to in a river ,was she not worried about the child's life?
He was the mantra Prasad of Surya Narayan himself born with kavach and kundal ,she could have atleast given him to a childless couple or an orphanage in secret,if she was worried about the society raising fingers against her and her father.....but he will try to consider her deed as mistake of a teenage girl, who was scared at that time.

The other matter that hurt him was why Kunti not told him earlier about their son,did she believed him to be such a low person, who will now accept that innocent child.
Also if she had told him earlier ,they would have found him by now, he must be eight years of age now. Pandu has missed the childhood of his first son.

He asked Kunti ,does she know where is karna now?....( after knowing from Kunti that Suryanarayan bed him karna) but Kunti had no idea and was even not sure if he was alive or not.
Pandu became very sad listening to this ,but assured Kunti that their son is alive and he will do anything and everything to find him and he would be the future king of Hastinapur as he is the eldest.

Listening to this Kunti was very happy and said sorry and thanks to her husband. After her eldest son is found ,she would finally be happy.

Pandu immediately wrote a letter to Bhisma and Vidur to come and meet him as he have an urgent matter to discuss.

Bhishma and Vidur were very surprised listening to the truth about Kunti but they were also happy as now, they do not need to be worried about the future of Hastinapur as their future king is a ansh of Suryanarayan himself.

Pandu asked them to keep all of this a secret for now , for the safety of karna and also to save kunti's dignity.
He told them that the would write an official letter stating that karna is their first born son and his existence was kept hidden deliberately to keep him safe as he is the heir to Hastinapur throne.

Both Vidur and Bhisma agreed. Bhishma told Pandu that he will order his spies to look for karna in secret.
A child with kavach and kundal attached to his body would be easily found as he would stand out from others.
Kunti and Pandu were very happy that they will see their child soon.

But alas , six more years passed with no news about karna , Kunti and Pandu were loosing hope by the day.kunti thought may be her son died after drowning in the river ,she thought she would never be able to redeem herself from the weight of sin, she had done.

After sometime the inevitable happened,Pandu died and madri commited sati on his pyre due to guilt, leaving Kunti with the weight of not only bringing up her five sons but constantly missing her eldest son.
Bhishma and Vidur told her that they have not stopped looking for karna and will not stop untill they found him,his becoming the king is
Of utmost importance right now as it was Pandu's last wish and to stop Sakuni' s plan of destroying Hastinapur by manipulating Drithrastra and Duryodhana.

Pandavas had no idea about their eldest brother as they were not told about him , for them yudhisthira is going to be future crown prince of Hastinapur.

Pandu before dying has left a letter in Bhisma's care proclaiming karna as his eldest son and heir to the throne and also left his bow behind ,which can only be lifted by the rightful heir of Hastinapur ,it was bound by Pandu's internal energy,which would recognise karna only.

Finally ,Kunti together with pandavas was escorted back to Hastinapur by Bhisma and Vidur , in the hopes of brighter future for her sons and finding her eldest.
She also bought Pandu's bow with him ,she could lift it ,this one time ,being the better half of Pandu and placed it in the royal court of Hastinapur as a memorial of Pandu.
***************************
What do you think guys?
Should I continue?
Well, this story will not be as detailed as my other one and the updates will be slower.
So ,tell me what you think.
Good night
Take care
Bye..☘️❤️🙃