Distressed Minds

"Border patrol is here. They must be searching for any suspicious activities around here."whispered sahadeva.

"Come on,let us hide behind that Boulder."said yudhisthira, than he looked towards Bheem and said, "we need to strategise properly before taking the next step."

Bheem nodded slightly and they all his behind the stones.
After the soldiers passed ,the argument stated again,
"We need to go back to Hastinapur,we need to make things right." said arjun

"No, you will not go back to Hastinapur, you all are not thinking clearly,tell me what means do you have to protect yourself and your elder brother in hastinapur?" Asked Kunti.

"Do you not have faith in our strength and our abilities?" Said Nakul.

"I do,I know you all are good warriors but sometimes strength only is not enough ,you need power and support,if you want to be safe and have any saying in court matters, only then you will be able to make efforts in finding karna and keep all of us safe." Kunti argued ,trying to make them see things front different point of view.

"Fine ,then what should we do now?" Asked Arjun.

After some thinking, sahadeva said,
"We can deep in the forest and remain there in hiding for now."

"Okay,let us go ,we will decide our next step  in few days."said yudhisthira.

-

They moved to Kamyaka forest,The demon Hidimb lived in a forest along with his sister Hidimba. Pandavas stopped in that forest to rest while Bhima stood on guard. Hidimb ate human flesh and became eager to devour them. He sent Hidimba to kill the Pandavas and to bring them back to him. Hidimba went on his instructions, but her mind changed on seeing Bhima. She assumed the form of a beautiful woman and told about her brother to Bhima. She proposed him to become his husband.
Hidimb attacked Bheem and Bheem killed him.

Later , hidimba insisted that since he had killed the king of rakshas of this forest, from now on he is their king and it is his duty to take care of her and her people.
Bheem was not able to think clearly ,he was too much emotional at that time, so Kunti promised hidimba that her son would become their king and also marry her but they would only remain with her for a one year only and after the birth of their first son ,they would leave.
Hidimba agreed and Bheem - hidimba got married.
Bheem also became rakshas king .

They all were looked after by hidimba very nicely and lived in peace but the Storm in all of there minds was most destroying

The truth changed pandavas and their outlook towards life,they became more jaded.
They never disrespected Kunti but they had became distant from her and only talked to her ,when it was necessary.
But the bond between brothers grew stronger then before ,they would find solace in eachother ,worry about their lost brother ,wondered if he was here with them ,what would be different in their life.

Hidimba was pregnant and was very happy ,she had a very good mother in law,and her husband treated her very well.
Her brother in law's were also very caring but she always felt that something was not right I'm the family,they way they behaved with Kunti ,so wanted to know what was the problem.
She asked Bheem one day,and since Bheem had full faith in her ,he decided to tell her everything but he was worried about her health since she was pregnant,he told her that it was a huge secret and she would not be able to reveal it to anyone in any way ,also that her way of looking at them would also change especially towards Kunti.

She told him that she could take it as she had a roughly life and would be able to take it.
So ,Bheem told her everything,she was speech less and got very emotional ,she hugged Bheem , both of them cried.
-

Kunti was thankful towards her sons ,they had never disrespected her even after finding the truth ,yes they became distant towards her but that was understandable ,now she just wanted to see her first grandchild and go search for her lost son.She knew that she had taken advantage of hidimba' s situation but she was ready to do anything to keep her sons safe.
-
Soon, son of Bheem ghatotkach was born and by a blood Tilak from his father the child grew instantly into a young man ,ready to take the mantle of the king from his father.
It was time for the pandavas and Kunti to leave the forest and go back into the real world, Kunti gave ashirwad to ghatotkach and to hidimba.
Ghatotkach touched his father's feet and told him that any time he needed his help ,he just have to say his be three times and he would come.
After that , Pandavas and Kunti left with saying tearful goodbyes.
-
Pandavas were searching for their brother every where, in every town or kingdom ,where river Ganga flowed ,they were divided as brahmins and doing their work in secrecy
,but we're not able to get even the smallest hint about karna ,the only thing they did found out was about Aditya ,his fame and his good deeds.

Traveling like this for a few months,they reached Panchal and came to know that their fire born princess Draupadi is of marriageable age and soon a Swayamvar for her would be organised.
They built a hut nearby town and started to work for the town'a Potter ,fetching mud for him from the river bank nearby the shiv temple.
One day during such trip ,they found out the princess Draupadi was visiting the temple and this was the first time Arjun saw Draupadi and was attracted to him , Draupadi too get a glimpse of him and felt mesmerized.
Soon,lord Krishna arrived in Panchal to help prepare for Draupadi's Swayamvar.