Filler six

They reached their secret hideout, which took a while ,Vasu was trying to keep up the pace but his injuries were not letting him.

As soon as they reached their destination ,Vrushali helped him lay side ways on the bed and helped him remove his face cover and the cloth covering his back , which was now sticking to his back because of blood. It was a painful process but Vasu could let go now ,show his pain infront of her.

She gave him water to drink and wiped sweat from his face.
She had tears in her eyes and was looking at him as if he was the most important thing in the whole world to her.
Vasu always wondered that among three people who had seen his face , Vrushali is the only one wanted to accept him unlike his adoptive parents ,who would rather stay away away from him and looked at him in disgust.
He could feel the love and respect ozzing from Vrushali's eyes....and for a moment ,could not believe that they were for him.

She was cleaning his back now with ,trying to be gentle.
Finally ,he could stop inhibiting his powers and let them heal him ,his wounds would be half healed soon, but it would take them some time to be completely healed, maybe two to three days, it was still way more faster then an average person.

Vrushali went to gather some medicinal herbs ,when she came back she helped him apply meidcine to the wound and bind them.
She also gave him some potion to drink for the pain.
He was feeling better now.

"You know people will talk."
Vasu said.

"Let them ,I don't care what they gossip about me...about us." Replied Vrushali.

"What is the plan?"

"I will be staying here for a few days , healing and doing some work as Aditya. I will be healed in two to three days , so don't worry." Explained Vasu.

"Okay, do you want me to go back to the palace ,keep an eye on things?" Asked Vrushali.

"Hmmm...okay ,but just keep an eye for anything suspicious ,don't engage,I don't want you in danger." Replied Vasu.

"You know I can take care of myself."

"Yes you can , but protecting and worrying about you is my right ,is it not? " said Vasu smiling at her.

"I will allow it." Replied Vrushali smiling.

"Fine I will go back tomorrow, for now you rest and I am going to find something for us to eat." Said Vrushali going out to gather some fruits.