karna's Boon

Only potent poison and high heat could kill kakasura,knowing this karna went to the best source ,he knew he would not return empty handed from ,to Nagaraj Vasuki.
He was going to ask for the boon ,he was bestowed by Nagaraj in his childhood,while saving Bheem.

After reaching his abode,he called upon Nagaraj and did pranipat to him.
Karnanwas thinking that Nagaraj would not be able to identify him as he had seen him covered in black.

"Pranipat Maharaj ,what brings you here?" Asked vasuki respectfully.

"Pranipat Nagaraj, I fold my hands in front of you in respect ,as I am here to ask you for something,please accept my request." Said karna humbly.

"You do not need to request for anything,As it is your right to get what you deserve,i promised you a boon and you shall have it."said Nagaraj Vasuki.

Karna was amazed because not only Nagaraj identified him but also remembered the boon ,from many years ago. He asked,

"Do you recognise me,Nagaraj?"

"Ofcourse,i do ,how could I not know how our new king looks like ,also as I reside within your kingdom , i and
my people are the citizens of your kingdom." Said Nagaraj smiling.

Karna initially thought that he was recognised by Nagaraj but he was only recognised as the king ,not the young boy from years ago. It was understandable but he still felt a little disappointed.

"And how could I say no to the young brave boy ,who was ready to fight me to save the life of a stranger, not knowing him to be his younger brother at that time!!" Said Nagaraj.

Karna laughed awkwardly as he understood Nagaraj was teasing him and he knew exactly ,who karna was.

"Come soon, let me welcome you properly and then I will fulfill your wish,"said vasuki patting karna onhis back with familiarity.
Karna felt assured.

He explained the situation properly to Nagaraj and asked him to concentrate a vial of poison and keep it safe and when he would need it , he would sent a message to Nagaraj and Nagaraj would have to deliver that vial to him at that time.
Nagaraj agreed as it would be the best strategy to keep keep the vial of poison safe and also to save people from harmful affects of that poison.

Karna thanked him and his family for their great hospitality.
-
Karna was nervous today ,this was the first time he was going to ask his celestial father for something and he knew his father will not say no to him after knowing the reason behind his request and he knew his celestial father cared for him very much,still it felt odd.

He performed his evening prayer to the sun god, took a deep breath, evoked his celestial father as it was a necessity.
Soon the sun god appeared in front of him.
"Pranipat bhagwan suryanarayana." Said karna folding his hands in front of him.
Lord suryanarayana was smiling earlier but his smile fell after hearing his beloved son call him lord,he wanted to hear pitashri from him after waiting silently for such a long time.
He still blessed karna.
"Long live and be happy always ,My dear son."

"Thank you ,P..Pitashri....I feel very fortunate today meeting you finally.....pitashri i am here today to ask for your help in defeating kakasura."replied karna. He felt love oozing from his celestial father and understood ,how much his father had affection for him
And had suffered with him ,seeing him suffering but could not do anything as he was not allowed to interfere in human matters.
Suddenly he had a deep urge to give a huge hug to his celestial father.