Filler One

Hastinapur court
The news of the adventures of Aditya reached to the king. Though Bhishma and Vidur were praising his valour and skills, some were not happy especially sakuni ,for him this Aditya could become a great hinderence in his plan to destroy Bhishma and whole Hastinapur, he just wanted to let the people of Hastinapur royal family suffer ,even if it meant to work together with the Asura or take help of Black magic.
So,he argued against the principles and teachings of Aditya and said that ,he is an adharmi, who is going against the Vedas, he also told the court that this Aditya is trying to create chaos in whole aryavrata for his own sinister reasons and must be stopped.
Drithrastra being gullible ,decided that his brother in law was right and issued a decree to capture Aditya as soon as possible.

Later
Dronacharya came to the court and announced that the education of kuru princes is completed now and soon all of them will return to Hastinapur.
He wanted to held a kalapradarshan to showcase the poweress of his students,to which everyone agreed.

Dronacharya's Gurukul
Arjun was practicing archery ,when his brothers came to him and started praising him.
They all were very happy as they knew that their time in Gurukul is almost over and soon they will be able to meet their mother and pitamah. These five brother' were the backbone of each other and were fiercely protective towards one another.

Suddenly, their discussion went towards Aditya,how he helped people and it turns out all of them were very impressed with Aditya and wanted to meet him one day, especially Arjun for whom Aditya was a role model and he too wanted to protect the wea...

Suddenly, their discussion went towards Aditya,how he helped people and it turns out all of them were very impressed with Aditya and wanted to meet him one day, especially Arjun for whom Aditya was a role model and he too wanted to protect the weak and fight for justice one day.