Discussion and conclusion

Duryodhana was irritated,angry , panicking and anxious ,he does not really knew what to do ,so he decided to talk a walk , let off some steam, try to sort out his thoughts because if he remained in the palace anymore ,he doesn't know what he will end up doing.
Ever since Pandavas returned,he had become equal to nothing in every one's eyes despite still being the crown prince.

"It is good that Pandavas have returned, now we would have prince yudhisthira as the future king, he is so much better than prince Duryodhana."

"Yes ,you are right, I would prefer to serve prince Yudhisthira."
Two servents were talking in the corridors ,they thought no one heard them.

"You should not be talking like that about prince Duryodhana ,you know.
He too is a good crown prince and has completed all his duties faithfully,he had tried to understand and help all the people of hastinapur.i am sure he would be a good king."said Vasusen.
He knew that Duryodhana had been working hard to fulfill his duties and according to him it is the efforts and  thoughts that counts.

"What do you know, you deformed suta?.....go and do your work other wise you will have to face the  consequences."said the servent.

"And what those consequences would be ....who would make him face those? "Shouted Duryodhana angrily.

Duryodhana had heard their talk and was very angry at these two servents.

"Yuv.....Yuvraj...we..apo...." Started those two shaking in fear.

"Get lost...and never appear in front of me again, you do not work in the palace anymore...run" roared Duryodhana's voice and the two servents ran to save their lives.

Only Vasusen remained standing, he folded his hands in front of Duryodhana and started to go his own way.

"Stop" said Duryodhana and moved towards Vasusen,he said.
"Walk with me...
.don't worry about dushshashan ,I would let him know that I borrowed you for a bit."

So, Vasu found himself on a stroll outside the palace with prince Duryodhana.
It was awkard to say the least.

"Do you really believe what you said earlier?"asked the prince

"Yes Yuvraj , I never say anything I do not believe in." Replied Vasusen.

"But I have made a lot mistakes and I am nothing in comparison to yudhisthira,as many believe so."

"I think everyone deserves a second chance and if they try and do the right, good things,they will eventually find peace and forgiveness.
You have tried your best after you become Yuvraj and you clearly care about your people, so in my opinion you are a good person and good crown prince , you just need to believe in yourself a little bit more instwad of searching for acceptance from others." Vasusen gave an honest answer.

Duryodhana was taken aback,he had not expected a servent to be this insightful , intelligent and honest.
He smiled slightly towards vasusen.

"You are really wise ,are you sure you are just a servent?" Teased Duryodhana.

Vasusen was taken aback for a second because in reality he was not just a servent but Duryodhana had no means of knowing that,so he said ," ofcourse I am a servent and you should not joke like this with someone like me."

"What do you mean someone like you?.... for me you are one of my people and as you said I care about my people,so I care about you and after Today may be more."

"Tell me one more thing Vasu , would my people care about me one day ?" Asked Duryodhana.

"They will, many of them actually do in the present ,and if you continue to do good, you will see everyone's love for you ."

"Fine, I will do as you said. Today ,I really needed someone to show me the right path and you did that for me ,thank you.
You can come and talk to me or ask me anything anytime, Vasu. " Said Duryodhana whole heartedly.

After that they returned to the palace and for the first time in a long long time Duryodhana felt contented in himself.
He went to his awesome wife and told her everything.She embraced him lovingly and reminded him how good of a person, he is.
-
Meanwhile,
"You have given this old man a reason to feel alive again ,Putra Yudhisthira." Bhisma said .
Vidur, Bhishma , Pandavas,Kunti and Draupadi were having meeting in Bhisma's chambers and they told him about the displaced bow and their belief that karna was nearby.

"But who that could be ?" Asked Vidur.

"We have no idea but whoever it is , they must be going in and out of the palace in secrecy, because no one with divine kavach and kundal was seen in the palace or in hastinapur as a matter of fact."said Bheem .

"Guards told you that some servent went in and out of the court room ,do you know who they were anyone suspicious?"Asked Bhishma.

"No pitamah, the guards said that they were regular palace servent, no one new or unknown and they saw no one suspicious." Replied yudhisthira.

"It could be someone else ,who has the ability to be present anywhere at any given time and no one knows how he travels . "Said Arjun with a glint in his eyes.

"Who are you talking about Arjun?"asked Bhisma.

"I am talking about Aditya."

"Aditya..Aditya the Saviour ,do you think he is our elder brother, Bharata Arjun?" Asked Sahadeva.

"Our spies have kept an eye on him or at least tried to keep an eye on him, whenever he appeared to fight injustice but he doesn't have a divine kavach or kundal or we would have known." Said Vidur.

"But he wears a turban and his ears are not visible,about the kavach I don't know." Said Bheem remember meeting Aditya, when he had saved them.

"Karna's  kavach appears whenever he is in danger, if Aditya had such kavach ,it would have appeared during one of his fight ,when he was in danger of getting mortally wounded." Said Kunti, she had no idea that in so many years karna had acquired the power to make his kavach appear or disappear at will.

"So, Aditya may have never been in a mortal danger?...no that's not possible,he fights asurs for godsakes" said Nakul.

"But how is he everywhere, how did he knew that we needed his help during Lakshagraha and he even sent me a letter telling me pitashri Draupad's weaknesses ,when we needed to defeat him for Gurudev Dronacharya." Said Arjun.

At this point Vidur told them about the letter he received from Aditya telling him about Lakshagraha conspiracy,that helped him to warn them in time.

"So, he may not be our brother but he could help us find him."said Nakula.

Everyone agreed.
"how do we contact him?" Asked Sahadeva.

Yudhisthira asked Vidur to see the letter Aditya sent him, it may have some clue as how to reach him.

Vidur showed them that letter ,he kept it in his personal safe.
The letter had no clue about Aditya's whereabouts.
But one thing that stood out was that the letter had only Sakuni's name and not of Duryodhana's .
It generated a doubt in yudhisthira's mind that may be Duryodhana was not in on the conspiracy to kill them.

They decided to try and find a way to talk to Aditya for help and keeping looking for clues about their brother.
***************************
Good night
Take care
Bye....🍀😁