The Spy

Life felt so surreal to karna nowadays ,he never even imagined having a life full of love , respect. Having a family so caring and protective of him.
He also got to experience new emotions, these past few days , whenever he went to do Suryapooja,many ladies gather and gwak at him,which made him shy and Vrushali jealous ,she decided to protect his honour from them,standing guard while he offered water to Suryanarayan, he found her rather cute at that time and smiled looking at her ,which made the girls go crazy and Vrushali to grab his hand and escort him away , letting everyone witness her right over him.
The situation was funny but he felt warmth inside his heart.

He smiled at the memory and went in the direction of practice arena,he had visited Shiva temple today and wanted to feed Prasad to his brothers

He smiled at the memory and went in the direction of practice arena,he had visited Shiva temple today and wanted to feed Prasad to his brothers. He was also aware that he was being followed by someone ,he let himself be followed because he wanted to capture this person in secrecy, without anyone knowing.

"Mitra ,you have arrived!" Said Duryodhana.
Karna had asked his brothers not to call him jyestha in public as he was not ready for his identity to be revealed to the public just yet.

" I went to Shiva temple today, and have brought Prasad for all of you ,here accept it." Said karna and gave Prasad to them.
Bheem was last and took the whole bowl from him.

"Let us go for breakfast now,mother must be waiting for us." Said yudhisthira.

" Said yudhisthira

"Yes ,let's go...I am very hungry." Said Bheem mid chewing.

"You are always hungry ,Bhrata Bheem "said Nakul laughing and all of them proceeded towards dining hall.

Karna fall behind and stopped Arjun too, he singnalled Arjun to keep quite and look behind him.

Arjun saw someone retrieving and going towards the backyard of the palace. Karna and arjun followed him and when they were at a secluded area ,they attacked and captured the spy ,it was rather easy for them.
They took him directly to the dungeons without many people knowing about it.

-

"What have I done , why did you bring me here , Rajkumar Arjun?" Said the spy.

"Who are you and why were you following me? "Asked karna.

"My name is prakash,I am just a fruit seller and came to the palace to deliver them. I was not following you."said the spy.

"So, you were delivering fruit without actually carrying any. I know you were following me, since early morning.......who do you work for?" Asked karna.

Prakash just kept silent and bowed his head down.

"So you have decided to keep silent...let us see if you could be silent,even after the facing our harsh interrogation." Said Arjun.

"No....if he doesn't want to talk ,let him be....let us go before someone comes searching for us." Said karna and he turned towards prakash and said..." We are not going to torture you .....think about the consequences of your siding with the Asura side and decided if that is what you really want to do...we will come to talk to you again." And he turned around to go and have breakfast with his family taking Arjun with him,who was looking at him.... leaving an astound spy behind.

-

Prakash grew anxious in anticipation, waiting for the torture to start but it never happened,he would get food twice a day and was left alone most of the time, prince Arjun or some other prince would visit him from time to time trying to make him talk,but what confused him the most was that vasusen never visited him,he kept his words of no torture,truth be told prakash was did not wanted to serve his current master anymore,he was scared after sakuni decided to be on Asuras sides.
He was put in hastinapur as a spy by sakuni and after Vasu broke the blood ruby ,sakuni told him to keep a close eye on Vasusen...but he could not be near to Vasu without rising suspicion,he was also surrounded by the kuru princes.
Prakash was very curious about who Vasu actually was? And because of his curiosity ,he followed Vasu and got caught ,just like that.
-

After two days, Vasu finally visited prakash.

"How are you ?" Asked Vasusen.

Prakash still kept silent.

"So,you are not in the mood of talking... it's fine....I will do all the talking...... asuras are still attacking small villages from time to time nearby Hastinapur borders but thankfully, the soldiers and princes were able to defeat them and protect the villagers,no lives have been lost.....do you know what is it that I am most worried about..." Karna looked directly in his eyes ,there was a pain in karna's eyes.

"I am worried that one day ,the efforts would not be enough and........ , how would the family of those person be able to deal with that grief!
How would any provide solace to those people...?!...I don't think there is any bigger pain than losing a loved one....."

Prakash looked towards karna ,he had tears in his eyes ,he missed his family very much , who were back in gandhar, he was also very much worried about their safety ,ever since Sakuni started to support Asuras,he knew that no matter who was helping them ,once Asuras get chance , they will not let anyone live,they will destroy and break havoc everywhere....he knew fight for power among the kings was a very different matter but giving away whole aryavrata to the Asuras ,just to take some kind of petty revenge was another thing....it was not right.

"You are not an ordinary person...right!" Said prakash.

Karna smiled slightly towards him and said,
"I am as ordinary as anyone else... nothing really special about me."

"I have a feeling that you are going to become strength of all the people of aryavrata against the Asura.....fine ,I have decided I will talk....I will tell you everything I know and we help you in anyway I can."

"And I promise you, I will personally keep your family and you safe...my friend." Said karna smiling.

***************************Hello guys,Sorry for not updating for such a long time

Hello guys,
Sorry for not updating for such a long time.
How are you all?
I missed you so much.
Read the new chapter and let me know,what you think.
Thanks
Take care
Byeeeeee 🍀😇