The great Danveer

"Why are you smiling still, dwarkadhish.....oh I understand ,it is because of shock....you have lost your mind because now your precious jyeshtha,the so called king of hastinapur is going to loose and with him humanity is going to be defeated and suffer the worst"said sakuni laughing maniacally.

"Sorry to burst your bubble mama shri but jyeshtha donating his dharm/good deeds to you is not going to affect him in any way, actually it has made him the greatest Danveer in all aryavart and increased his punya hundred folds ,now no one and I mean no one can defeat him let alone kakasura,so thank you mamashree!"replied Krishna.

"What are you talking about mayavi? , I took away all his punya,this means now he will surely be defeated because of lack of luck , and kakasura will win and my oath of destroying hastinapur would be fulfilled !!" Said sakuni confused.

"Mamashri ,you don't understand!He has done a bigger and greater punya by donating his good deeds, without thinking about the consequences, to you. So now thanks to you no one would be able to defeat him.......i always knew you will do the right thing in the end.thank you mamashree!"replied Krishna smiling,while karna looked towards him astonished.

"You.....you sly man ,you played me and made me do this,you are a trickster,and a coward." Shouted sakuni,angry.

"GANDHAR RAJ" shouted karna angrily......" You can say anything to me but you will not say a word against kanha , and don't dare disrespecting him or I will forget that we are not at battlefield right now , in that case you will find your head on the ground,the next instant."

Sakuni swallowed,looking visibly frightened.

"I advise you mamashree to return to your camp and don't tell anyone about the blunder you have made here or your side will not hesitate to punish you."

Sakuni ran away.
-

King Karna of Hastinapur stood on the battlefield, his golden armor glinting in the sunlight. News had reached the kingdom that an ancient and formidable asur named Kakasur had emerged, wreaking havoc across the lands. With his mastery over dark magic, Kakasur seemed invincible, except for one weakness known only to Karna.As the sun began to set, casting long shadows across the battlefield, Karna harnessed his unique powers derived from his connection to the sun god. He could feel the energy coursing through his veins, a power that set him apart from others. With a determined gaze, he faced Kakasur, who roared with malevolent delight.The battle commenced, and Karna skillfully dodged the asur's dark spells, his agility and precision unmatched. Yet, Karna knew that physical prowess alone wouldn't defeat Kakasur. In a strategic move, Karna summoned Nagaraj Vasuki, the powerful serpent king, whose poison held the key to vanquishing the asur.As the serpent slithered towards the battlefield, Karna extended his hand, and Vasuki willingly offered a vial of potent poison. With the poison in hand, Karna infused it with the scorching energy of the sun, creating a lethal concoction that could pierce through Kakasur's invulnerability.With a single, decisive strike, Karna launched the sun-infused poison at Kakasur. The asur howled in agony as the deadly mixture penetrated his defenses, rendering him vulnerable. Karna seized the opportunity, delivering a final, powerful blow that ended Kakasur's reign of terror.Hastinapur rejoiced as Karna, the sun-powered king, had successfully thwarted the asur's menace. The people hailed him as a hero, and his strategic use of both his solar abilities and Nagaraj Vasuki's poison became a legendary tale, etched in the annals of Hastinapur's history.

 The people hailed him as a hero, and his strategic use of both his solar abilities and Nagaraj Vasuki's poison became a legendary tale, etched in the annals of Hastinapur's history

The great war
-

The once-vibrant halls of Hastinapur now echoed with hushed whispers as King Karna lay unconscious, battling the aftermath of his fierce encounter with Kakasur. Vrushali, his devoted wife, stood by his side, her eyes reflecting both concern and unwavering support. The Pandavas, Karna's brothers, gathered solemnly, united in their worry for the fallen king.The entire kingdom held its breath, and a sense of collective concern enveloped the city. Temples resonated with prayers, and citizens, regardless of their background, joined in hoping for Karna's swift recovery. The once-boisterous streets were subdued, and an air of anticipation hung heavy in the atmosphere.Vrushali, with unwavering determination, kept a vigil by Karna's bedside. The Pandavas, setting aside their past conflicts, offered their assistance and support. Yudhishthira, the eldest Pandava, organized prayers and rituals seeking divine intervention for Karna's well-being.Days passed like an eternity, with the kingdom anxiously awaiting any sign of improvement. It was a test of not just Karna's physical strength but also the unity of Hastinapur. The city's heart pulsed with shared concern, and the fate of the king became a matter of communal prayer.Then, as dawn broke on the critical day, Karna stirred. His eyes fluttered open, and a collective sigh of relief swept through Hastinapur. The prayers had been answered, and the king had emerged from his unconscious state. Vrushali, the Pandavas, and the citizens of Hastinapur erupted into jubilation, their faces lit with joy and gratitude.The kingdom's care, prayers, and unity had played a crucial role in Karna's recovery. As he regained consciousness, Karna found himself surrounded by the warmth of familial love and the unwavering support of a kingdom that had stood united in its concern for its valiant king.

-
Karna was conscious again and everyone was very happy and hastinapur was peaceful prosperous under king karna and queen vrushali 's reign.
The end
******************************
Thank you all for loving my story and supporting me .
Best wishes
And merry Christmas 🎄 to all,may all your wishes come true today.
I hope you all keep giving your love and support to me in the future too, I will try to do better.