Everything is Clear Now

After talking to Vasusen , Duryodhana found new clearity of thoughts and it showed in his actions. Sakuni and dushshashan tried to enrage him against Pandavas but he dismissed them.
So ,sakuni and dushshashan decided to use black magic and corrupt Duryodhana's mind.

Day of the welcoming party

"Is everything ready, Mamashree?" Asked dushashan while pacing in frustration ,back and forth.

"Don't worry bhanje , I have prepared a potion and would mix in Duryodhana's drink and make him drink it during the party.After that he would not be able to control his anger ,hatred, jealousy and greed like emotions."

Dushshashan smiled viciously at sakuni ,who had his famous sly smile on his face.
-
Sakuni asked one of the servents to come to his room ,there he gave a jar to him.
Sakuni had mixed the drink in that jar with potion secretly and asked the servents to give that drink to Duryodhana only ,while he himself will keep a discreet eye on Duryodhana.

But ,little did he know , Vasusen had already heared his previous conversation with dushashan and have been keeping an eye on them.
As soon as ,he saw sakuni mixing something in the drink ,he followed the servent and "accidentally bumped" into him making his tray fall with a clunk in the empty corridor. He apologized profusely and told the servent that he would arrange another drink and clean the corridor, and this little mishap could be their secret ,so that they would not be punished.
The servent scared of getting punished by sakuni, agreed ,he did not knew that sakuni had mixed something in the drink.

So, the party continued without any problems, making sakuni and dushshashan confused as to why Duryodhana was not showing any change in behaviour.
He thought that may be,it  would take some time for the potion to show its effects.
-
Hastinapur royal court
The atmosphere was intense,sakuni and dushshashan looked eager and frustrated as if they were waiting for something to happen.
While Pandavas were tense, and unconsciously had taken a protective stance.
Only yudhisthira and Duryodhana were the two  people, who had clearity of thoughts and determination in eyes.

"Now that prince Yudhisthira has returned it is only right  that he is restored to the his previous crown prince status."said a random minister ,who had problems with Duryodhana being crown prince.

"I  protest against it , prince Duryodhana had been doing his duties very well and he is deserving of the crown prince title."said another. Minister.

The whole court was divided just like this and since everyone thought  that Mahamahim and Mahamantri would take prince yudhisthira side ,it is only a matter of time that he his reinstated to his previous position.

The whole court was in uproar now and everyone randomly shouting their own opinion.

"Silence " ordered Bhisma. He nodded towards Vidur.

"Since ,before the accident in Lakshagraha palace ,prince yudhisthira was the crown prince and it is only right to give him his position back." Said Vidur.

"No, why is it right thing to do?..... By trying to do this deed ,you are trying to proof that my nephew is incapable of carrying out his duties ,while he has proofed that he is as capable as yudhisthira." Protested sakuni.

"Just being older in age does not makes a person deserving of a position." Said dushashan.

Duryodhana and Yudhisthira were weirdly silent during this discussion.

"Why don't we reconsider and take a test of both the princes , whoever wins , would be announced the new crown prince." Said Drithrastra.

"No.....I don't want that."said Yudhisthira.