Filler Five

Kunti and Draupad decided to recruit some new maids for themselves after returning to the palace.
And Vrushali wanted to help her father out, as she wanted him to work less and rest more because of his old age.she also wanted to stay near Vasusen.
So ,she became Kunti's maid.
Vasu told her that it is not safe in the palace but she reminded him that she is capable of protecting herself as he himself has taught self defense. He agreed.
-

When the effects of potion were not seen in Duryodhana,sakuni became suspicious and interrogated the servent ,he had asked to serve the drink to Duryodhana during the party.
The servent pleaded that he had served the drink to Duryodhana and sakuni himself had watched him do it, on further questioning about meeting anyone prior to completing the task ,he revealed that he had met Vasusen in the corridors.

The servent was thinking that by revealing only this much ,he was protecting not only himself but Vasu also. Alas , he was wrong.

Moreover, sakuni had also accidentally listened Duryodhana and Yudhisthira talking to Vasusen.
They were talking about simple matters ,more like joking and teasing Vasu, but in a friendly way.
It showed that how fond  they were of Vasusen.
It confirmed his suspicion that it was Vasusen ,who had destroyed his plan, but an illiterate servent like Vasusen could not be doing all this by himself, he must be working under someone, but who?

He needed to know about Vasusen's boss and also punish Vasusen for crossing him.
He needed to find a way to take out Vasusen. A new plan formulated in his mind. He smirked .