Filler Three

Sakuni was irritated with this new Duryodhana, his easy to manipulate nephew wanted to become a good Yuvraj now and also a better person.
He even said no to participate in  Draupad kumari Swayamvar ,saying that he had promised his wife Bhanumati never to marry another women.
He had started to take interest in court matter and took advice from vikarna and even Bhanumati.
In these many years ,sakuni had manipulated Duryodhana to think against Pandavas and to be jealous of them but he never wanted to kill them,so whenever sakuni had planned to kill Pandavas and finally succeeded ,it was with the help of dushshashan.
So, he decided to use dushashan instead,after all his ultimate aim is to destroy Hastinapur.
But, that too was not going well ,that Aditya ,he was destroyed each and every plotting he did against Hastinapur and it's people.
He would stop any corruption, violence and abuse happening towards the comman people and he also killed so many asurs all round aryavrata.
Sakuni had no idea how he was doing it,but he must have some means of travelling at a very fast speed and a spy network to be able to do all this.
One more problem was the presence of a good omen in the palace,which was stopping his attempt to harm court members and the royal family members.
The asur with whom he was working , told him that whatever that good omen was ,it was like sunlight,which could destroy all the impurities from every corner of aryavrata.
All in all sakuni was angry and impatient , but he would not stop untill he destroys that Bhishma and Hastinapur.
For now ,he had to plan to travel to Panchal , dushashan is going to take part in Swayamvar on behalf of hastinapur.
***************************
Merry Christmas to all.
Love and live happily.
Thanks
Take care
Bye....🍀😇