looking for Vasu

Hastinapur royal court
It was for first time in the history of hastinapur that a servent was petitioning against a prince and what the weirdest thing was that the servent was even not present in the court and he was being represented by the two yuvraj and many more princes.
It was a matter of utter shock , astonishment, bizzare, and for some a little bit laughable to say the least.

When the hearing started sakuni told everyone that the mere servent had stolen a precious necklace and was lying to dushashan and so he had all the rights to punish him.

Which was counteracted by Yudhisthira saying , that they had no proof that the necklace was even stolen and if it was ,they ought to investigate the theft properly without giving out any kind of punishment.
They also produced the testimony of the servents and other people present telling everyone that the necklace was never in vasusen's possession.
Furthermore ,they bring forth the servent,who was asked to lie against Vasu by sakuni and dushshashan, so it was concluded that they both had planned against Vasusen to punish him ,just because they considered Vasu lesser then them and thought that he was breaking society norms by befriending the princes.

Dushashan became enraged and shouted that how dare that mere suta trying to ascend from his lower status by manipulating the princes.

So, he was given a year of exile and an order to live as a commoner ,work for fulfilling his basic necessities and face all the hardships faced by commoners ,may be in that way he would be able to understand and respect common people

So, he was given a year of exile and an order to live as a commoner ,work for fulfilling his basic necessities and face all the hardships faced by commoners ,may be in that way he would be able to understand and respect common people.said Drithrastra.

He was also needed to write an apology letter for vasusen, as he was not present to accept the apology face to face.

Dushashan was not all ready to accept the punishment and caused a big fuss but yudhisthira told him that if he did not accept the punishment now, then he would be thrown in jail.
Duryodhana tried to explain to him that this was for the best and would provide him an opportunity to become a better person.

Finally, dushashan accepted but in his heart ,he was burning with anger and hatred, he took an oath then and there that he would come back one day and take his revenge from all of them.
Upto now he was only interested in fulfilling his  desires full with greed and lust but now his only aim was to destroy that vasusen,his so called brothers and Hastinapur.

-
Sakuni knew that now his days in hastinapur were numbered now and with dushashan gone,he had no one else to manipulate further.
A servent came to his room to announce that he has been summoned to Mahamahim's chambers.

"So, the moment has arrived." He thought.

Bhishma ordered him to leave Hastinapur and not to come back again as he is not welcomed here anymore.

When sakuni tried to argue against the order ,he was told that if he did not do what was told now ,then Bhishma had no problem using some detrimental force.

He gulped scared and just nodded his head.
When sakuni left , Bhisma smiled remembering the previous night when Duryodhana had came to talk to him about sending sakuni away,that was the moment he learned how wise and Intuitive Duryodhana actually was.

He and his grand nephew had shared a nice moment then ,for the first time in forever.

-

Next day, dushashan left to live in a village near the border of Hastinapur kingdom and some soldiers were sent with him to keep an eye on things.

Sakuni also left for Gandhar vowing to come back and take revenge one day.

Yudhisthira and Duryodhana received the letter of apology from dushashan to give to Vasusen ,when he would come back.
-

Vrushali was back at palace and she could see on everyone's face that they had many questions about her and Vasu but no one dared to ask anything.
She also came to know about dushshashan and sakuni leaving Hastinapur ,she would tell this to Vasu later. She had to go home in the evening and leave him alone ,she did not like it but nothing could be done about it.

She went to check on him in the morning and helped him with bandages ,he was looking better and had no infection in the wounds. She always felt anger towards his adoptive parents for making him undergo such pain and hardships and wanted to do everything to keep Vasu safe but he always stopped her and told her that she is helping him just by being there , present for him.

She went to Kunti's chamber  
And started to do her day job.
She was busy with her work ,when she found herself in the presence of all vasu's friends.

"Pranipat Devi, how is our Vasu? Where is he?" Asked yudhisthira.

She looked at all of their faces and found emotions like sadness, worry , failure and care.

"Where is he , Devi ? Please tell us?" Asked Duryodhana.

"Yes , we have searched for him everywhere but could never find him." Said sahadeva.

"We have searched in the hospitals, in the market ,in guest houses and every other place we could think of , you took him from here ,tell us where is he .....is he alright....his...his injuries were very severe?" Exclaimed Arjun.

"We even went his home and ...."Nakul said.

" It was futile."said bheem

Vrushali's eyes popped open ,she understood now why they all were so agitated, they never knew about vasu's family situation,how he was treated at his own home and when they went their to search for him ,they must have realised the truth, and that is why they were so desperate to find their friend.

"He is safe and recovering well. "She replied calmly.

"So ,you know where he is , take us to him. "Said Nakul.

"I can't do that...just wait for sometime ,he will come back."

"You can't or you won't,I order you to take us to him." Shouted Bheem.

"And if I don't follow your order ,what would you do ,prince bheem?"asked Vrushali looking into his eyes almost challeging him.

Bheem gaze softened after a moment and he replied ,looking downwards.

"Nothing...I cannot do a thing."

Vrushali sighed and felt pity towards the princes,so she assured them.
"Your friend is fine and he is not going anywhere,I promise you he will come back,just be patient."

"Now if you will excuse me I have work to do" and then she left the chamber.

*************************** Thank you all so much for such good suggestions, I appreciate your input and am grateful.

Comment and upvote
Thank you
Good night
Take care
Byeeeeee.💖🍀😊