The big Reveal

Door to the guest room blasted with a boom and many asurs started to emerge from it, running in the corridors and killing everyone in their path.

Servent and maids were running, trying to save their lives. Whole guards tried to fight the Asuras .The asurs were running towards royal court ,as their aim was to kill the king.

-

Vrushali was in the palace temple with Maharani Gandhari, rajmata Kunti , yuvrani Bhanumati and Draupadi,they were praying ,while she stood behind incase they needed anything.
She heard screams from outside and went to check ,what she saw shocked her ,but if anything Vasu had taught her was how to be stable in situations like this ,she observed the royal women,they were looking scared and Draupadi, Bhanumati were moving towards her .

"You all must stay here and I will go checkout the situation, all of you should remain protected. Don't make any noises ,please." Said Vrushali and shut the door tightly before Draupadi or Bhanumati could reach her.

-

Nakul and sahadeva were with Drithrastra, while all the remaining kauravas went to secure the parameters and the city, with soldiers.
They had no idea that enemy would attack from inside the palace , suddenly many guards came running and told them that Asuras have attacked the palace and are coming towards the throne room, they were trying to keep them safe.
Nakul and sahadeva took out their swords.
They told Vidur and Drithrastra to stay behind them and get out as soon as they get a chance to safety.
Suddenly many Asura came in wreaking havoc. They killed all the guards and though Nakul ,sahadev fought very bravely, they were pinned down after a while. Vidur was uncounscious on the ground bleeding from head and the Asura was moving towards Drithrastra , who was panicking because of the situation.
Nakul shouted at the Asura not to do anything to the king and Sahadev was trying to get himself free but to no avail.

They were frightened and even had tears in their eyes as it seemed like everything is going to be lost.

Suddenly , a ray of hope appeared infront of them.
-