what to do?!

Screams and cries for help could be heard from all the directions,so many innocent people,animals and plants were prepared to be sacrificed in the pire.
Sakuni on the other side was performing ritual to begain the sacrifice.
He was smiling wickedly.
The soldiers and Asuras ,he had left after the seize of Gandhar were behind him all ready to do their part.

Karna reached the place and tried to assess the situation from far, remaining out of sight , karna's first priority was to save the people and animals.
He had to free them ,while fighting the soldiers and Asuras.
Karna had already asked his advasi friends near the borders of Hastinapur to hide these people for the time being as they would not be able to go back to their kingdoms for now.
Karna would teach a lesson to those evil kings later,first he needed to deal with sakuni and keep these people safe.

He charged towards the Asuras in his Aditya avatar and and fought them ,crushing them one by one, once beaten by Aditya ,none of them were able to get up again.
He freed the animals and they went running towards the greenery, and then he busied himself with freeing the people,if any one even tried to come near them or stop him,Aditya would stop him and beat him to the pulp.

Sakuni was panicking and shouting randomly to kill Aditya but that was far from possible.

He started to pick up the plants and throw them in the pire ,sadly while protecting the animals and people's life ,Aditya and prakash were not able to save the plants , Aditya felt sorry as every living and natural thing was worth saving.

As the people were running  towards Hastinapur borders,some Asuras started to chase them ,while many soldiers and remaining Asuras kept Aditya engaged.
Before Aditya could reach to save them, Arjun arrived with prakash and protected them.

Aditya understood that prakash has brought Arjun there and he felt relieved as well as anxious at the same time,if that was possible.

Relieved because now the people were safe,he had already told his plan to prakash and knew that now prakash would be able to escort the people to safety to the adivasi village.

And anxious because he didn't wanted anything to happen to Arjun ,he had full faith in Arjun's abilities but he was an elder brother and could not help worrying about his little brother.

With prakash on his way to safety ,Aditya and arjun fought side by side.

Arjun felt very happy fight along side with his idol but he was confused as to why his bhrata karna was not here and where did he went, suddenly someone attacked him and nicked his arm with a knife ,he yelped in pain and saw the face of his attacker ,it was sakuni.

Aditya heard Arjun's scream and looked towards his bleeding hand ,he also saw sakuni readying himself for a second attack ,Aditya immediately screamed,

"Arjun, lookout ,be careful." And went towards him to protect him,he stopped the second slash from sakuni and hurt sakuni instead.

"Are you alright?" He then asked Arjun.

"Yes ,I am fine ,it is just a small cut." Replied Arjun,but he was looking at aditya's face bewildered,he had just realised that Aditya, the great saviour of mankind, his idol is none other than his eldest brother karna.

They both fought and went away after ensuring people's safety , towards Hastinapur.

-
Sakuni was looking at the ground with a wicked glint in his eyes, while the soldiers and Asuras were panicking and shouting in frustration.

He picked the blood stained sand and moved towards the burning pire.

"What are you doing, sakuni,have you gone mad because of failure?" Said one Asura.