05

"𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮."

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

I reach my hand out touching the cold handle. I breathe in and out calming my nerves as Five continue to stare at me with sadness.

I should probably say sorry for shouting at him earlier.

"I'm sorry, Five..." I mumble glancing at him in the mirror door, too scared to turn my back. I could see him smile softly and nodded making me breathe out the air that I was holding. "I'm sorry too, Katie." He said reaching for my other hand holding it.

I open the door and head straight to the lobby with Five leading me. I looked around the place, smiling at people who look at me and waving to elders.

I let out a chuckle as an elderly eagerly waves back at me, leaning back against Five. I raised my head to look at him who is smiling at me brightly. "What? Anything wrong?"

"It's nothing. I'm just glad I have you by my side. Why are you helping me again?" I grin at him before staring ahead of me. I place my legs to my chest hugging it.

I don't even know why I'm helping you, I just feel someone whispering to me that I needed to believe, trust, protect and help you.

"I believe you so I'm helping you, kitty." I notice a bunch of female nurses around my age, staring and whispering to one another while looking at Five. Their pushing that blonde girl who is blushing like crazy at us.

She's cute. I admit that but girl, who likes innocent faces these days.

She's not on his ideal list, right?

Wait. What's even his ideal list?

From what I gathered I look like his dead girlfriend, so brown hair? Is that even right?

Why am I so annoyed by this?

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
The following chapter contains the DEGRADING OF SOMEONE'S APPEARANCE. Please be aware of what you are about to read. Read at your own risk you have been warned.

"Hi. I noticed that you have been waiting for a while if you want I can be your company." She sweetly said while twirling between her fingers a strand of her blonde hair.

Am I invisible?

"Shaved your leg." I plainly said after looking at her up and down.

Small breast with no ass. I guess people only have their faces to save.

"What⸺ Excuse me?" She looks at me bewildered placing her hand on her none existing chest.

"Your face and presence have been excused. Now, fartfaced, who doesn't know how to have a bath or take care of her body, be a whatever creature you are because you are definitely not a human being go to where you came from. Goodbye." I simply said while glaring at her, I feel Five snake his arms around my waist, and without a second thought he pick me up making me shriek in surprise as he placed me on his lap.

"I'm sorry about my girlfriend but she's right." I blushed bright red at his statement, getting myself comfortable moving closer to him placing my arms around his neck as I watched Five's cheek be tainted in pink.

"Well, your "girlfriend" needs to learn some manners." She snarled, her face turning red from anger. "All I told her is to shave her leg, Five. I'm looking out for her, having leg hair is not very feminine." I proclaimed in a crying manner making Five's eyes be filled with concern but as he moved his gaze at the blonde girl who is looking at me in disbelief, his eyes change to a murderous look in a second.

"You heard everything she said to me as she insulted my appearance." She snapped slamming her heels to the ground.

"Shut it and get out of our sight." Five spat venomously. I've never heard him speak like that and I hope that he would never speak like that directed at me.

The girl sniffles a cry before running off. I see people look at us gossiping.

🚧 END OF THE WARNING🚧

"So... I'm your girlfriend now? Since when?" He blushed but didn't say anything other than to tighten his grip on my waist.

"Shut it, woman." I squealed in surprise as I get lifted, Five carrying me bridal style the moment we got called into the visitation room.

Feisty...