08

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓽."

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
The following chapter contains the SEXUAL CONTENT. Please be aware of what you are about to read. Read at your own risk you have been warned.

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"So, how did you find it?" I asked raising my eyebrows glaring at him. We are standing outside the strip club as people gave us weird looks. We decided to find the club ourselves but I know for a fact that I'm the one who's going to find it not Five.

"That doesn't matter, we can't blink in." Five whispers to me as I notice that many people started to gather. "Well obviously wait here, I got a plan." I whisper back leaving him confused. 

I go to the nearby clothing store picking up any clothes appropriate for a strip club occasion. I dump everything in the dressing room, I was about to change when a blue light emerges out of nowhere revealing Five with a surprising look.

He hummed to himself and nodded, leaning casually against the door, his arms crossed in front of his chest as he smirked so widely.

"I like the violet one."

I rolled my eyes at him and pick whatever cloth I can reach and throw it at him, he catches it with ease chuckling. "What are you doing here? I thought I said to you to wait."

"Don't be feisty, sugar. I just want to hear your plan that's all but in all seriousness, you should wear the violet one when we're alone." He laughed as I turned away from him blushing madly.

"In your dreams, kitty." I shoved him out of the room before slamming the door in his face.

"I better get dreaming then." I gasped at his comment from the outside. I could hear the smugness from it.

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ────

As he requested I wore the violet tight-fitting dress that he love so much

As he requested I wore the violet tight-fitting dress that he love so much. I stand in front of the mirror, checking out the outfit he chooses with white high heels.

I could feel his fierce gaze at me just from seeing his reflection in the mirror and I could tell he didn't like it at all. I would actually wear the black short sleeveless latex dress just above my thighs with a fair of high latex boots but since my kitty likes the other one then why not.

I look over at him who is leaning his back against the wall

I look over at him who is leaning his back against the wall. "What do you think? I kind of like it." I said spinning around for him.

I could hear him mumble something but I can't seem to decipher it. He moved from his position closer to me, his fierce glare still intact not even blinking. "You're not leaving like that." He growled squeezing my arm.

"You said you like it," I mumble under my breath before I turned on my heels facing him. "It feels quite nice, it's hugging my curves in the right places."

"Obviously, when we're alone not in the fucking club," He scoffed. "We're entering a fucking club full of thirsty wolves and here you are parading yourself. "

"OH,  so I'm a slut now," I smirked sarcastically.

"I didn't say that⸺"

"⸺You implied it. "

He stayed silent and turned his face towards a bunch of hang clothes. I took a moment to examine everything that has happened before all of this. To my horror, I had completely forgotten about my father's mission. In fact, now that I think about it I have completely utterly forgotten what is the mission even about. The moment this guy bumps into me is the day I feel like I'm not myself anymore. I feel like a different person but I can't seem to let go or say something between the words I can't help you or let's part ways even if he knew about me having abilities no normal human can have and my number. My experiment number that only father knows, he's a mystery.

I stared at him looking at his features. To be honest, he's quite hot for a 19-year-old, with his silky brown hair that seems so neat no matter what, I bet it's soft and his eyes. He had green alluring eyes that you can stare at and never gets tired perfect for his fair skin. He stuck his tongue in his cheek annoyed before looking at his hands. He had quite a vein of hands and a white hair tie around his... wrist.

Wait, is that?... that's my hair tie!

"Maybe you want to inform the owner of that hair tie that you are using it?" I pointed out.

"Maybe you want to inform me before you start checking me out?"

"Shut up."I turned around facing the door where I changed a while ago.

How could he tell I was looking at him? He's not even looking, and I'm not checking him out I was just memorizing him for future references. I'm blushing, am I? Gosh, this is so freaking embarrassing.