11

"𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴."

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"Nice to see you too, Luther."

Luther? The Luther?  He's hugeeee... freaking huge...

"Don't look at him, just bury your face on me." He whispered as I peek at him from below, pouting but nodding.

"What do you want? And what's with that girl, you can't book her." Luther comments looking at Five in disgust. I rolled my eyes for the 100th time of the day as this sibling is driving me insane.

"For you to stop posing like an ambitious stripper and sit down with us." I chuckle at Five's chest but squeal in surprise as Five lifts and carried me bridal style going to nearby seats with Luther following behind us.

He places me on his lap tightening his hold on my waist as I made myself comfortable settling on my throne. Luther seats in front of us holding a very displeasing look as he glances at us back and forth.

"I'm sorry miss, you can stop hiding on his chest and you don't have to do everything he says to you." Luther frowns at Five.

I peak at Luther then look at Five confused.

Did?

He did not just!

"She doesn't work here, Luther." Five tightens his grip if that's even possible. "She's mine." He growls the last sentence to my ears making me shiver and swift uncomfortably on his lap creating a low groan from him.

"Stop moving." His breath fanned against my nape as he pulled me closer, a shudder runs down to my spine.

Thank heavens I'm facing Five's chest or else he would probably laugh at how red I was.

"I'm sorry."

"What's with the job?" Five asked smiling a little feeling proud for his brother becoming independent.

Luther's smile grows. "I decided to be the master of my own domain."

Oh. My. Heavens.

I fought the laughter that's about to erupt on me, boy, that's cringe as fudge.

I grimace at his statement causing me to shift uncomfortably on Five's lap so I can laugh without being seen. "I told you to stop moving." I gasp as he grips my thigh even harder than before. "I'm sorry." I mewl out softly on his ear, his hand slowly rising in my inner thighs that have been covered by his blazer.

"How long have you been here?" Five asks but I couldn't focus on their conversation as Five's hand continued to rise even more.

When I peek at him he looks so perfect. Maybe not that perfect as he can too much. All I wanted at the moment was for us to go home and continue our make out a while ago, I know that this relationship won't work as he is still in love with that "Katherine" but we would be together for some time and I think he would for me, me, not the future me.

The way his uniform looks on him, especially now that he's only on his shirt, he gives butterflies.

Suddenly my fantasy was interrupted as Five quickly get me off his lap gently then grabbed his brother's hand. "Look, I get it okay?"

"I know what's it like to be stuck in time... thinking this is how you're gonna live out the rest of your life." Five muttered softly giving Luther a sympathetic look.

Stuck in time? He told me this is the first time he got stuck... Did he just... lie to me?

I look at Five in shock and incredulity. "Really, Five..." I spoke making both boys turn to me. Luther and I met our eyes. He looks at me in pure shock but I don't care about that at the moment.

"You lied to me." I slowly unwrapped the blazer on my shoulder and throw it on the floor in pure bitterness.

"Katherine, she's alive... and not blonde." Luther said looking bewildered.

"Shit."