12

"𝓐𝓶 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼?"

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"I... uh... I⸺I'm just gonna go and get some fresh air." I step back from Five's arm, I can't help feeling stupid for myself.

"It's not what you think it is, Katie." Five tried to reason me but I pushed him back, this is a disaster, a problem, I shouldn't be doing this.

This, this thing, trusting people. We barely know each other and yet here I am making out with him then what? This is not what I'm supposed to do. Father, my father would be furious.

"What's going on? How is she alive? She's dead! How can this be?! And she has time to dye her to dark brown!" Luther asked confused and furious as Five shook his head, I pushed past them but Five stops me.

"Katie, where are you going?" Five grabs my wrist looking at me with his captivating eyes, his eyes.

He always looks at me like I'm someone he can't get over. Like he's looking at me but imagining a different person. He's calling me my name but I know I forced him to but what if I didn't?

I didn't answer him and shake his hand off letting Five and Luther stare at me as I walked off.

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

I silently walk down the dark path, as I thank the heavens that almost no one is outside. My mind is just full of voices as I drowned in every one of them.

Why am I even helping him? You only remind him for dead girlfriend. You're not special. You're just a reminder because the both of you look exactly alike. If you didn't have his dead girlfriend's face he wouldn't even talk to you.

I can feel a car following me but I didn't mind, I just want to lay down on my bed, staring blankly, and let all the emotions go through me. The car stops beside me and I freeze, seeing Vincent walk in front of me then mindlessly open the backseat.

"He wants to talk." My heart shattered as I feel a pull of a string in my heart cut off. "Is he..." I look at him not being able to finish my sentence, he sighed but give a small smile. "He's just worried, Miss Katie." I nodded returning a small pained smile, I got in and let myself relax.

"Wake me up when we get there, William." I spoke quietly as I dozed off not noticing a certain boy following me from afar.

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

I groaned turning as the sunlight hit me on my face from the big windows

I groaned turning as the sunlight hit me on my face from the big windows. I'm home. I grumbled burying my face to the pillow not wanting to wake up. The moment I got out of this bed father would shoot me with a bunch of questions, one after another. Just thinking about it made me internally scream, how I wish I can go back to the moment I'm about to sleep and start all over again.

I'm physically exhausted, as I was kept reminded of my idiotic choices in life. My mind is making me sure I would not forget the moment I helped Five just because I have a certain feeling of protecting him and helping him no question asked.

Should I see him again? Maybe not seeing him would be the right choice.

Stirring up my hair brushing the thoughts away as I don't want my mood to turn sour with all of this negative and overthinking. I got out of bed leaving the warmth of my blue silk bed.

I look at myself in the mirror that's on the left side of my bed. It looks like the eye bags and stress I had are all gone, thank goodness as father would freak out the moment he saw my exhausted face.

I walked to the other side of the bad opening my wardrobe, pulling out a pink polka-dot dress, that's above my knee and a pair of white gloves. I paired it up with white heels, I feel respected and comfortable.

I brushed my hair remembering Luther's words

I brushed my hair remembering Luther's words. Is Katherine blonde? Does it look good? If I dye my hair blonde would Five look at me as another person?  I sighed mentally slapping myself for even thinking about that.

I walked out of my room and as I was walking I could hear footsteps following me. I turned around and beam to see Pogo. "Good morning, Pogo." He smiled at me and give me his hand. I held it and walked down together heading to the dining room.

Both father and Grace sat at the table, father already drinking his morning coffee and Grace with her tea.

"Lovely morning father, Grace." I greeted them both as Pogo let go of my hand and ran to his seat. Both of them look at me and smile, father stood and kiss my forehead before going back to drinking his coffee.

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guyssss!!!! This would be my schedule for writing this story:

Update schedule
Monday • Wednesday  •  Friday •  Saturday & Sunday

So I hope you guys are enjoying my story, don't forget to vote and comment on what do you guys think about the story so far!! Have a lovely day I love you all!!!!❤❤❤❤❤

-SMUDGE