10

"𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯𝓯."

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

We were seated in front of the stage as Five proposed much to my objection, but to find his brother we need to be the odd one. I kind of doing it already as I'm the only girl who doesn't serve any gentlemen their drinks rather is seated beside a boy watching the girl show her fantastic moves.

A lot of men stared at me as I did have something for them to stare at, mother once said confidence is the key to every clothing necessity.

"Hey lovely." A group of guys older than 30 moves to our table circling me.

"I'm not a zookeeper." I frowned at them, looking for Five in the flock of nasty animals.

"Nice joke. We were wondering how much for a night?" The leader of the animals said in his lousy manners. If father heard him, he would probably have to stay in his room reading manners books until he bleed.

I scoffed at them. "That's nasty as I'm already with someone much more human-like." I gave them a displeasing smile pushing them aside to go to Five but that only made them malicious as the leader take a hold of my wrist tightly.

"Such a rude bitch. We can take you by force, you should be grateful when we asked." I tried to push past them again but this time multiple hands grabbed me.

"Get off me." I struggle but it was futile. If only my father allowed me to be aggressive anytime I want this wouldn't be happening. I already disobey him by commanding the guard earlier so I can do it, right?

"Come on, love. It would feel good as you already have experienced based on that swollen lips." One of the guys said.

Swollen?! What do you mean swollen?! Did Five⸻ No, He did not!

"You're entirely average looking yet you're this picky?"

This motherfuck⸻ I'm going to beat the shit of this hyenas then think of the consequences later.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I turned around and smile in relief as I saw Five glaring at them, you could practically see the way he wants them to die one by one.

My heart jumped so fast the moment I heard his voice, never in my life, I would think that I would be this happy just from hearing someone's voice.

I jab the side on the leader who is holding my wrist so hard he is whizzing and run to Five. He hugs me as he snaked his hand on my waist pulling me closer as the other hand was protectively placed on my head.

"Are you okay?" He glances at me, clenching his jaw when he notices the redness from my wrist where the guy held it. "Here." He placed his blazer on me.

"What's going on here?" A man said towering over us. He has a big build, he was tall but slim with a muscular body.

"Uh, Five..." I tried to say out of whimpers as the big guy scared the hell out of me. "Hey, hey, it's okay. That's my brother." Five whispered kindly as he buried my face to the crook of my neck.

I didn't listen to anything else and just focus on Five's scent, he smells like freshly roasted coffee. It's a soothing flowery, nutty, smoky, herby coffee aroma.

"She's too young for you."

Excuse me?