06

"𝓢𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮?"

───── ❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

"What's your brother like?" I whisper to him leaning in as he let me down the moment we entered the room.

"W⸺Well... He's something."

"A little more profound than that."

"Oh. Right. He's⸺" Before Five could answer a guy with a beard and long hair probably my age or older(Once again she's 20 years old and Five is 18 years old in this book)walked in through the door and sat down in the chair across from us.

"Five."

"Hey, Diego." The moment he sees me, he became pale as his eyes stared at me terrified. "Ummm... Are you okay?" I look at Five concerned for his brother's appearance but he had the same look when we met for the first time.

I cleared my throat easing the tension. "We haven't known each other yet but I'm Katie. Katie Hargreeves." The guy blinks in disbelief before turning to Five in fury ready to charge at him.

"What's the meaning of this, Five. Why can't she remember, what did you do?!" He spat at Five. "As she said, she's Katie, not Katherine. Look that doesn't matter right now." He shakes his head. "You look good in white." He mocked making me shake my head in disbelief.

"Bullshit. It's about time you show up and explained." The guy sits back down across from us.

"Uh, kitty?" I innocently asked tugging at Five's sleeves. Both of the boys froze in the middle of their arguing, both their eyes widening but differently, the guy looks horrified but Five looks like a red tomato.

"I, uh, I, it's not what it looks like. She, uh, she just decided to name me that." He scrambles words afterward making me laugh. "Mind introducing him? Since he practically ignored me." I pretended to be disastrous looking at the guy while saying the ignored part making his jaw drop.

"Katherine it's me, Diego. Your brother!"

I burst out laughing hitting Five playfully in the process. "Nice joke but father hates children other than me and my name is Katie." He looks like he was about to cry but it completely changed to rage as he glanced at Five who remained silent.

"Does the others know? Where are they?" He bitterly asked, I put my hand over Five squeezing it as he flushed for the physical contact. "We'll find them." Five mutters softly, sighing out of exhaustion.

"How long have you been here?"

"75 days because of you." I yawned out, stretching as Five looked at me. I leaned into his shoulder getting sleepy. I feel Five's arm to my waist pulling me closer to his side, this is so odd as I never had a guy touch me before or even get myself a boyfriend but for some reason, this made my heart pound.

I zoned out for most of it as I'm busy dealing with my pounding heart, it's so loud I swear Five could hear it, and even the Diego guy so I remain my eyes closed.

"I never expected you to be the one to go crazy. Klaus maybe, but not you Diego."

"Who's Klaus?" I asked opening my eyes but remaining in my position but was ignored making me puff my cheeks. "Look, I've been shaving down the bars in my room. Another day or two, and I'll be out of this place, then we are gonna solve what the hell happened to Katherine then stop Oswald and save the president. You want in, operation Oswald just says the word." He said as they leaned closer with Five holding my head with his hand softly to support it.

Is he crazy? Killing Oswald and saving the president for what?

"Listen to me, you gibbering moron." Five growls at Diego annoyed.

"Five, be nice." I whisper yelled at him making him roll his eyes.

"I don't need to do everything you said." Five turns to me having a determined look so I glared at him making him turn away immediately.

Yeah, that's right. That's what I thought.

"You're completely under. I'm impressed." Diego mocked making Five glare at him.

They get along so well. It's making me wish for a sibling.